5 Things We Learned From Our Twitter Chat with Kerry Washington and Lyn Paolo
Our Twitter chat with Kerry Washington and Scandal costume designer Lyn Paolo has been handled! They joined us this afternoon to dish on all thing Scandal style, including their highly-anticipated collection for The Limited (out tomorrow). Thanks to the always-loyal Gladiators, we were able to learn a lot during the fast and furious chat, and we even got some clues on what we can expect to see Olivia Pope wear this season.
If you weren't able to follow along, don't worry. We're bringing you the highlights now! Scroll down to see the five things we learned from Washington and Paolo. To see the whole conversation, check out the hashtag, #ScandalStyle.
1. The fall Scandal collection for The Limited is just the beginning! Look out for a holiday and spring collection from this busy design duo.
2. Will Olivia Pope's famous Prada bags be replaced by something new this season? We'll know on Thursday when the show premieres at 9/8c ET.
3. Looks like Kerry Washington's three style icons are as classic as she is!
4. Acting may take a back seat to Washington's new passion: designing.
5. Yes! We could see Olivia Pope wearing Boss Women this season.
BONUS:If you buy The Scandal Collection for The Limited, this could happen to you.
Kerry Washington is See all her stories, photos, and videos here!guest editor today.