15 of Ed Westwick's Most Smolderingly Sexy Selfies in Honor of His Return to TV
Last month, the entertainment gods blessed us with some of the best news we'd heard in a while: Ed Westwick, aka the Chuck Bass, was returning to TV. The British actor is one of the male leads in NBC's new pilot, L.A. Crime, a new true crime series that takes place over various eras in Los Angeles. In the first episode, Westick will play Kent, "a twisted serial killer who preys on young women who have come to L.A. to become famous," according to Deadline. Safe to say we can't wait for the Gossip Girl star to make his sure-to-be triumphant return to the small screen.
To celebrate, we took a look at Westwick's oft-hilarious Instagram and rounded up his 15 most smoldering, sexy, irresistible selfies. We present them to you here, in no particular order (how could we choose a favorite?). You're welcome.
1. Just look how he makes messy post-flight hair look like a work of art.
2. Why yes, Ed, we'd love to watch you play some soccer.
3. Watching sports never seemed so appealing.
4. Once again proving that sunnies and a hood never looked so right.
5. Oh, what we would do to run our fingers through his hair.
6. Even his nostrils are a thing of pure beauty (also, hello, shirtless Ed).
7. Making hats look good since '87.
8. Clearly Westwick is a master of sexy scruff.
9. There's no rest for that smoldering stare.
10. Even on set, he manages to snap a perfect selfie.
11. Another perfect on-set snap.
12. When he made us swoon while imagining sharing a cup of coffee with him in the morning.
13. Proof that he can make any hat look good—even a backwards trucker one.
14. Tan Ed on vacation with scruff and a Panama hat is everything.
15. That time he graced us with an airplane selfie and the heavens shone down on him through the window.