12 Hot New Nail Polishes to Try This Fall
And just like that, it’s fall—crisp air, cozy knits, and of course, the hottest new nail polishes! Because this means a mani makeover is in order, we’ll be swapping summer’s vibrant color palette for something a bit more autumnal. Inspired to do the same? We collected an assortment of inky blues, smoky grays, metallic shimmers, and moody jewel tones that we promise will add a chic accent to your cool-weather getups all season long. Shop the hot new shades we can't wait to try below!
Our favorite fall shades, from top left:
1. Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in Ultraviolet $18 at marcjacobs.com
2. Chanel Le Vernis Nail Color in Orage $27 at chanel.com
3. YSL La Laque Couture in Bleu Galuchat $27 at yslbeautyus.com
4. OPI Nail Lacquer in Push & Pur-Pull$9 at drugstore.com
5. JinSoon Nail Polish in Heirloom $18 at jinsoon.com
6. Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in Black Cherry$32 at tomford.com
7. YSL La Laque Couture in Taupe Graine $27 at yslbeautyus.com
8. Essie Nail Polish in Style Cartel$9 at essie.com
9. 3.1 Phillip Lim for NARS Nail Polish in Shutter $20 at narscosmetics.com
10. Dior Vernis Gel Shine and Long Wear Nail Lacquer in Carré Bleu$25 at sephora.com
11. Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in Sangria$18 at sephora.com
12. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Nail Lacquer in Distortion$10 at sephora.com
That’s not all—you can shop even more lacquers we love in our gallery!