The 10 Best Celebrity Instagrams from the Weekend
This weekend, Hollywood's stars got gussied up for a myriad of fashionable events: Ivanka Trump (above, left) borrowed a stunning vintage dress from Mom to attend a wedding, while mother-to be Blake Lively posted a snap of her outing to artist Travis Louie's show in New York. Beyoncé was a picture of yellow-and-blue perfection with her newly cropped super-short bangs (above, right).
And with Halloween slowly creeping up on us, what better way get into the mood than by stopping by a pumpkin patch? That's exactly what stars like January Jones and Kourtney Kardashian did this weekend. See their photos and more special moments that other celebrities snapped and shared below.
1. Blake Lively:"What a wonderful night with @amberrosetamblyn and @travislouie at the opening of his new show in NYC. He is one of my favorite artists and a great father, husband and man! So grateful to know him Ps. Thank you Amber for playing dress up with me #PreserveStyle"
2. January Jones:"Who wears a turtleneck to a pumpkin farm you might ask ... ? this girl. #didntwanthayinmebraok"
3. Mindy Kaling:"Day 2 of the super top secret shoot for something cool!"
4. Beyoncé struck a pose in shades of yellow and a pop of blue:
5. Taylor Swift:"Track 11 #1989lyrics"
6. Ivanka Trump:"Last night in my mother's vintage Bob Mackie dress. It's a good thing she's not on Instagram! A daughter's never too old to clandestinely raid her mother's closet! Shhhhh ... #latergram"
7. Kourtney Kardashian:"Pumpkin patch vibes."
8. Jamie Chung:"Day 3 of press complete and I'm pooped! Quick cat nap recharge #bighero6 @disneyanimation"
9. Iggy Azalea:"While I've been away my girls took a stroll on the star walk. #Divas"
10. Kelly Osbourne:"#SundayFunDay with my Dadda! @ozzyosbourne"