More Los Angeles
Summer is basically over, and to say we are sad about it would be an understatement. Days of dining al fresco, drinking on rooftops, and picnics in the park are soon to be over, and we're not ready to be forced indoors. Depending on where you live, there may be a few more weekends of good weather, though, so we're going to make the most of every last sunny day we're given. RELATED: These Tropical Tiki Bars Are the Perfect Summer Hangout One of the best ways to end the season is to chill out with a glass (or two) of rosé on a summery patio. We rounded up 10 lovely outdoor spaces across the country that are perfect for some much-needed end-of-summer relaxation, and we plan on taking full advantage of them. You know where to find us this weekend! Read below for our picks. VIDEO: How To Make Frosé
- This L.A. Restaurant's Summer Menu Is What Farm-to-Table Dreams Are Made Of
- PSA: Tickets For The Museum Ice Cream Go On Sale Tomorrow!
- The Founders of Sprinkles Cupcakes Just Opened L.A.'s Newest Pizza Joint, and It's To Die For
- Nicole Richie & Cameron Diaz Continue to Inspire Us with In-Law Goals
- Take a Tour of Kristen Wiig's $2.4 Million L.A. Home