It's warm. It's sunny. We're ready for the first vacation we've had in a while. But let's be honest: Whether you're going away to a friend's house for the weekend (comfortable and casual) or doing something a bit more adventurous that involves a plane ride (jewelry on the beach?), the packing situation can be overwhelming, especially if you haven't opened your suitcase since New Year's Day. VIDEO: How to Travel Tidy With Marie Kondo Here, we outline the only items (well, just about the only items) you'll need for your Memorial Day Weekend. There's no need to overpack! Stuff your bag with the basics and you'll be good to go.
- The Best Memorial Day Sales to Keep on Your Radar
- 13 White Must-Haves to Refresh Your Summer Wardrobe
- Beauty Products to Take with You this Memorial Day Weekend
- These Hot Celebrity Abs Will Get You Ready for the Summer Heat
- Our A-to-Z Guide to the Fashion and Beauty Sales You Must Shop This Memorial Day Weekend