Ashley Greene's Fashion Week Adventures
Saturday, February 27: Greene took notes in her chic new notebook while sitting front row at Giorgio Armani (center) and posed with our editors at Gucci (far left) before changing into a sexy Moschino LBD for dinner.
Sunday, February 28: Greene sipped on champagne before catching the Dolce amp Gabbana show (far right). Her favorite look from the duo? A sheer black and white spotted dress paired with a giraffe-print doctor's bag. "amp#91;Dolce amp Gabbanaamp#93; is always so sexy and romantic," she told us before heading backstage to meet the designers.
SJP Meets Michelle Obama in Victoria Beckham
Mia Wasikowska's Star Style
Victoria's Secret Angels Walk Prada's Runway Show
See all the latest runway collections.
Name Rihanna's Perfume, Plus Blue Steel Returns!
1. Help Rihanna choose a name for her new fragrance! [Rihannadaily.com]
2. Kylie Minogue plays a magician in her new ads for TOUS handbags. [StyleList.com]
3. Blue Steel is coming back to theaters in the Zoolander sequel. [HuffingtonPost.com]
4. Take a first look at Kristen Stewart rocking out as Joan Jett in The Runaways. [People.com]
5. Lily Allen leaves music behind to open a vintage shop called Lucy in Disguise. [NYmag.com]
6. Bid on Jimmy Choos straight from Oprah's closet in her charity eBay auction. [CocoPerez.com]
Grace Jones To Perform at Elton John's Oscar Party
Runway Look of the Day: Prada
YOUR FASHION WEEK FIX DAILY
Visit instyle.com/fashionweek for the news and photos of the chicest stars, top trends and hottest parties.
Follow us on Twitter for instant updates from the front row.
Zoe Saldana Named "Face of the Future"
Try on Bride-To-Be Hair!
amp#149;Try on Carrie Underwood's bouncy blond! trendsetting styles!
amp#149;Try on Hilary Duff's look!
amp#149;Try on Nicole Richie's chic locks!
amp#149;Try on Katy Perry's trendsetting styles!
Hal Rubenstein Talks Spring Trends, Plus Vera's Golden Moment
1. Watch InStyle's Hal Rubenstein showcase spring's hottest trends on Today. [Today.msnbc.com]
2. H&M launches an organic skincare line made of apple juice and jojoba. [Bellasugar.com]
3. See Johnny Depp at the London premiere of Alice in Wonderland. [JustJared.com]
4. Vera Wang dishes on seeing her design on an Olympic gold medalist. [People.com]
5. Naomi Campbell was among the mourners at Alexander McQueen's funeral today. [NYmag.com]
6. Zac Posen's chic and more affordable Z Spoke line is now available at Saks. [Elle.com]
Style on Set: Blake Lively’s Luxe Shearling
amp#149; See more Gossip Girl style.
- Joyann King
Lady Gaga Taps Armani for European Tour
EXCLUSIVE: Carrie Underwood's Wedding Lashes
Natalia Vodianova’s Charity Necklace
UPDATE: The De Beers Magic Moment Necklace designed by Natalia Vodianova raised $277,000. In total, the Love Ball raised more than $1.54 million for the charity.
- Joyann King
Shop Burberry's Fall Collection
POLL: Beauty 411
Take our beauty poll!
Get a Front-Row Seat at Milan Fashion Week
Thursday, February 25, 2010
9 a.m. EST - DampG
1 p.m. EST - Prada
Friday, February 26, 2010
4 a.m. EST - Blumarine
5 a.m. EST - Sportmax
1:45 p.m. EST - Jil Sander
Saturday, February 27, 2010
4:45 a.m. EST - Max Mara
8:15 a.m. EST - Giorgio Armani
11:45 a.m. EST - Gucci
Sunday, February 28, 2010
7 a.m. EST - Dolce amp Gabbana
London Fashion Week Roundup
Mary-Kate Olsen, Kate Hudson, Kristen Stewart, Claire Danes and Mia Wasikowska at Burberry
Sienna Miller and Matthew Williamson celebrate his show
Kate Moss and Stella McCartney at The Love Ball 2010
See all the stars in the front row
Burberry (far left)
See all the Fall 2010 collections
Jay-Z's Single Ladies Dance, Plus Gaga Rocks Prada
1. Jay-Z takes credit for inventing Beyonce's "Single Ladies" dance. [Popeater.com]
2. Tom Binns rolls out his 40-piece Alice in Wonderland-inspired jewelry collection. [CocoPerez.com]
3. Lady Gaga wore custom Prada on the U.K. leg of her tour. [NYmag.com]
4. Fergie rocks a spiked look by The Blonds on stage. [JustJared.com]
5. Discover your inner stylist using pieces by Alice + Olivia and Charlotte Ronson. [Couturious.com]
6. Tory Burch was named Mother of the Year by the American Cancer Society. [StyleList.]
EXCLUSIVE PHOTO: '70s Makeup from The Runaways
In the Joan Jett-inspired movie, The Runaways, Kristen Stewart plays the music legend, Dakota Fanning plays band member Cherie Currie-and they both look incredibly '70s chic in this exclusive, never-before-seen photo from the set. "I designed The Runaways eyes around Make Up For Ever shadows," said Robin Mathews, makeup department head. For Stewart's smokey eyes, she smudged a mix of black liner and metallic taupe and brown black shadows on the lids. Fanning's eyes were rimmed in navy blue liner and topped with copper and blue shadows. The movie comes out March 19th, but for more tips straight from Mathews and a chance to hit the New York City premiere, check out these how-to videos.
March 7: Jean Paul Gaultier for Target
Style on Set: Angelina Jolie
- Joyann King
Claudia Schiffer Dishes on Her Career and Karl Lagerfeld
Agyness Deyn Makes Fashionable Film Debut
Famous Armani Dress Exhibit
Sandra Bullock's Most Wanted McQueen Dress
H&M's First Sustainable Collection
Robert Pattinson's Latest Confession, Plus Padma's New Baby Girl
1. Robert Pattinson admits he and Kristen Stewart are officially dating. amp#91;TheSun.co.ukamp#93;
2. Channel your inner Tim and Heidi with Project Runway's new Nintendo Wii game. amp#91;HuffingtonPost.comamp#93;
3. Padma Lakshmi gave birth to a baby girl named Krishna this weekend. amp#91;TheDailyBeast.comamp#93;
4. eBay is launching a new shopping site featuring designer flash sales. amp#91;WWD.comamp#93;
5. The CFDA will let bloggers like Tavi and BryanBoy vote for its annual fashion awards this year. amp#91;WWD.comamp#93;
6. Win a trip to the premiere of the Joan Jett biopic, The Runaways. amp#91;StyleList.comamp#93;
J.Crew Goes Global on Net-A-Porter.com
Glee Cast to Perform for the Obamas
Regina King's Most Important Role
- Elisabeth Durkin
Hollywood's Top Colorist Dishes
1. Jennifer Lopez's sunny highlights: "When I started working with Jennifer in the '90s, I thought it would be fun to experiment with honey highlights. I had no idea it would become such a big part of her look," the colorist says. Now Lopez gets "inside highlights" that show when she flips her hair.
2. Rachel Weisz's bold espresso: Hazan gives Weisz a cool brown to avoid brassiness. "If it starts looking too inky, I'll break it up with subtle highlights," she says.
3. Jessica Simpson's buttery blond: "The first time Jessica came to see me amp#91;at age 18amp#93; was to fix a bleached-out platinum dye-job," says Hazan. Now Simpson receives a base of golden blond with paler blond highlights.
Hilary Duff Is Engaged!
- Joyann King
Ask Donatella, Plus the Olympics's Golden Couple
1. Olympic gold medalists Evan Lysacek and Nastia Liukin are officially an item. amp#91;People.comamp#93;
2. Win a chance to pose for your own Old Navy SuperModelquin. amp#91;Oldnavy.comamp#93;
3. Got a question for Donatella Versace? Hit her up on Facebook and she'll answer you via video after the Versace show! amp#91;WWD.comamp#93;
4. Who knew kissing had so many health benefits? amp#91;StyleList.comamp#93;
5. Jay-Z wants Lily Allen for his next sure-to-be hit collaboration. amp#91;Instyle.co.ukamp#93;
6. Watch Dolce amp Gabbana's Fall 2010 runway show from your iPhone. amp#91;Fashionista.comamp#93;
SJP Launches SATC Fragrance
L’Oreal’s Diamond Oscar Compact Revealed!
- Joyann King
Dom Perignon Debuts Custom Wedding Set
- Joyann King