I'm a Fashion Editor, and These Are 10 Things I'm Buying From Tory Burch's Epic Semi-Annual Sale
Tory Burch's Semi-Annual sale is, as per usual, one for the books. Does Tory ever disappoint? No. The jam-packed shopping event kicked off last year, but it's still going strong into 2022, and boy, let me tell you, these deals are too good to pass up. So much so that even a picky shopper like me can't avoid buying a few things — or, well, 10, to be exact.
The massive sale, which offers an extra 25 percent off markdowns, happens just twice a year — once in the summer and then again in the winter. Considering it's a rather rare occurrence, it's no wonder this extravaganza, if you will, is one of the brand's most famous and most shopped sales of all. Of course, the super low prices are also pretty enticing. A pair of jeans for $60? Yep. Or its iconic Miller Sandals going for $148 off? How can one pass that up?
Shop now: $420 (Originally $798); toryburch.com
Shop now: $157 (Originally $298); toryburch.com
I've mentioned this before, but I'll say it again: I'm a picky shopper, and while I appreciate a good fashion find when I see one, actually deciding what to buy for myself is another story. Blame it on the shoppies or the fact that Tory Burch's semi-annual is good enough to convince even me to fork over some cash, but my cart is stocked right now.
There are exactly 455 items on super sale at the time of publishing, and while I honestly wish I could buy everything, my bank account could not support it. That said, there are a handful of items that I can't get off my mind — pants, shoes, and bags that are sparking joy for me and, as such, need to be mine, stat.
Shop now: $120 (Originally $268); toryburch.com
I'll never pass up a cozy cashmere sweater, especially this time of year. And this discounted one is about as sleek as it gets. It's still a bit pricey, at $225, but I know I'll be wearing it for years to come. Living in Minnesota most of my life, I've come to appreciate good winter boots, and this quilted pair insulated with polar fleece is a no-brainer for me. Plus, the sleeping bag-inspired shoe trend is really gaining ground, as evidenced by Kendall Jenner's recent holiday outfit. Add to cart!
Best Tory Burch Semi-Annual Deals Currently in My Cart
- Tory Burch Solid Tie-Back One-Piece Swimsuit, $112 (Originally $198)
- Tory Burch Quilted Nylon Boots, $105 (Originally $248)
- Tory Burch Sunburst Pleated Skirt, $105 (Originally $498)
- Tory Burch Perry Bombé Printed Double-Zip Mini Bag, $157 (Originally $298)
- Tory Burch Boot-Cut Denim Pants, $60 (Originally $198)
- Tory Burch Mock-Neck Pullover, $150 (Originally $328)
- Tory Burch Miller Cloud Shearling, $120 (Originally $268)
- Tory Burch Luxe Cashmere Tipped Sweater, $225 (Originally $398)
- Tory Burch 151 Mercer Suede Bag, $420 (Originally $798)
- Tory Burch Helena Mesh Lace Flat, $157 (Originally $298)
There are a lot of great staples to scoop up from the semi-annual sale, but if you need a little help figuring out what's actually worth buying, I hope my shopping cart will offer a bit of inspiration. Check out what I, a picky shopping editor who rarely buys things for herself, am buying before this Tory Burch sale ends on January 9.
Shop now: $112 (Originally $198); toryburch.com
Shop now: $105 (Originally $498); toryburch.com
- New York's Buzziest Plastic Surgeon Reveals Her Anti-Aging Skincare Routine
- This Resurfacing Cleanser "Remarkably De-Emphasizes" Wrinkles, According to Fans
- This Viral, Dua Lipa-Approved Heel Trend Makes No Sense — but It's All I'm Wearing to Summer Weddings
- I've Tried Dozens of Sneakers, and I Finally Found a Leather Pair That's Actually Comfortable