Oprah Made These Spanx Pants Go Viral — and They’re on Sale for Black Friday
In the world of celebrity-approved products, there’s no higher honor than making it onto Oprah’s Favorite Things list. We don’t make the rules, but the products that get her stamp of approval sell out time and time again, only proving the power of an Oprah-selected pick.
Such is the case with Spanx’s Perfect Black Pants, which made last November’s cut and immediately went viral. But considering Oprah said she called Sara Blakely, the founder of Spanx, to personally thank her for creating the ultra-flattering pants, it’s really no wonder why.
In something of a Black Friday shopping miracle, Spanx’s entire site was just marked down 20 percent now through Cyber Monday. Since there are no exclusions, that means you can snag the sneakily comfy work-appropriate pants while they’re discounted. (We may be back in an office someday, so it’s the perfect time to stock up.)
Aside from the Oprah-approved pants, Spanx’s current sale includes discounts on best-selling bras, popular faux leather leggings, and shaping activewear. Of course, its classic celeb-loved shapewear is included, too. Below, shop the Oprah-approved pants and more discounted Spanx favorites on sale during its Black Friday sale.
The Perfect Black Pant Ankle Backseam Skinny
Shop now: $102 (Originally $128); spanx.com
The Perfect Black Pant Tuxedo Slim Straight
The Perfect Black Pant Hi-Rise Flare
Spanx Clothing Deals
Spanx Bra and Underwear Deals
Spanx Shapewear Deals
- Suit Your Fancy Plunge Low-Back Mid-Thigh Bodysuit, $118 (Originally $148)
- OnCore Open-Bust Mid-Thigh Bodysuit, $78.40 (Originally $98)
- OnCore High-Waisted Brief, $54.40 (Originally $68)
- Higher Power Panties, $30.40 (Originally $38)
Spanx Activewear Deals
Shop More Black Friday 2020 Deals:
- 35 Early Black Friday Fashion, Beauty, and Home Sales Happening Right Now
- Amazon Just Secretly Released Thousands of Early Black Friday Fashion Deals
- Nordstrom Just Launched 18,000 Black Friday Deals and Prices Start at $6
- Tory Burch Quietly Dropped Its Black Friday Sale Early — and Prices Start at Just $12