This Secret Sale Has Designer Handbags (and the Confusing Sneaker Celebrities Love) for Hundreds Less
Anything is better than spring cleaning, but few things are better than spring shopping. It's definitely more satisfying than donating that pile of clothes that's been sitting in your closet all year. And when you can manage to buy everything on sale in one place? Truly, nothing can compare.
This is where Rue La La comes in. The members-only website frequently has the best designer deals on the internet, but its discounts still tend to be a savvy shopper's best-kept secret. And right now, there's a major sale on the extremely confusing sneakers celebrities love, along with some of the best designer bags of the season, the most comfortable pairs of jeans ever, and some very cute spring dresses.
First, let's discuss the deals on Golden Goose. If you've ever looked at street style, you already know they're the sneakers that look dirty but aren't and cost over $500. Rue La La has them for as little as $360, which is a steal considering how rarely they go on sale. Plus, Megan Fox was just seen in a pair.
Best Golden Goose Deals
- Golden Goose Hi Star Leather Sneaker, $420 (Originally $530)
- Golden Goose Superstar Leather Sneaker, $420 (Originally $530)
- Golden Goose White Superstar Leather Sneaker, $360 (Originally $495)
- Golden Goose Superstar Leather Sneaker with Purple Glitter Details, $420 (Originally $530)
- Golden Goose Superstar Leather Sneaker with Silver Details, $430 (Originally $530)
As for designer bags, Rue La La may be the only place you can find a Bottega Veneta croissant bag for under $2,000. And it's definitely the only place where you can shop everything from Gucci to Fendi for thousands less than retail. These exact designer deals may be why everyone who shops at Rue La La keeps the sales a secret, but when you can get a Balenciaga camera bag for just $910 right now, the word is bound to get out.
Best Designer Handbag Deals
- Balenciaga Hourglass Small Leather Top Handle Satchel, $1,609 (Originally $1,090)
- Gucci GG Marmont Mini Top Handle Matelasse Leather Shoulder Bag, $1,850 (Originally $2,100)
- Balenciaga Everyday Leopard Print Leather Camera Bag, $910 (Originally $1,150)
- Burberry Medium Quilted Velvet Shoulder Bag, $1,370 (Originally $1,650)
- Saint Laurent Kate Tassel Leather Wallet On Chain, $1,519 (Originally $1,690)
- Fendi Baguette Leather Camera Bag, $1,440 (Originally $1,690)
- Bottega Veneta Soft Voluminous Leather Hobo Bag, $1,999 (Originally $2,800)
If you're looking beyond accessories, you'll find tons of comfortable denim on sale from celeb-loved brands like Joe's Jeans and Frame. Almost every pair is under $100, and a couple of incredible pairs are even under $75. And if you really want to embrace spring, the brands behind everyone's favorite flouncy skirts and dresses, Staud and LoveShackFancy, are available for hundreds less.
Best Denim Deals
- 7 For All Mankind Josefina Court St Boyfriend Jean, $80 (Originally $168)
- Joe's Jeans Artesia High-Rise Skinny Ankle Cut Jean, $62 (Originally $189)
- DL1961 Premium Denim Susie Hazen High-Rise Straight Jean, $90 (Originally $229)
- Frame Denim Ali High Rise Byxbee Skinny Cigarette Jean, $76 (Originally $220)
- Hudson Jeans Blair Warwick High-Rise Super Skinny Ankle Cut Jean, $90 (Originally $195)
Instead of thinking about what's already in your closet for spring and summer, think about which designer styles you'll add to it. Shop the best deals from Rue La La before they end.