Nordstrom Rack Just Put 21,000 Items on Sale, and Prices Start at $1
Spring cleaning? We don't know her. Spring shopping? We're very into it. Good thing one of the biggest sales of the season just went live this morning. Nordstrom Rack's highly anticipated Clear the Rack sale is on now, and if you've never shopped the discount department store's biggest (and best) event, there are a few things you need to know.
Understandably, this sale is so popular that items sell out in minutes. Liken it to the haste at a buzzy sample sale, with people grabbing things left and right just because the prices are so good. An online sale of this magnitude is arguably even more stressful because you can't see what your fellow shoppers are grabbing. Is someone else looking at this $35 Free People dress too? Always assume yes and add to cart just in case.
The Clear the Rack sale has close to 24,000 markdowns, which still won't be enough to go around. Prices range from $1 for a pack of stickers to $1,415 for a Givenchy dress, and there are plenty of great things in the middle, like these versatile skinny jeans from Jennifer Aniston-loved Rag & Bone, this spring coat from Barbour (a brand Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle are both fans of), and these popular Schutz boots that Kerry Washington, Laura Dern, and Emily Ratajkowski all own.
If you're more in a spring shopping mood than a spring cleaning one, check out the best finds at the Clear the Rack sale below.
Best Clothing Deals
Best Bag Deals
- Frye Lucy Leather Domed Satchel, $112 (Originally $428)
- Lucky Brand Mia Leather Hobo Bag, $51 (Originally $198)
- Tumi Everyday Patterned Tote Bag, $108 (Originally $395)
- Ted Baker London Stela Curved Crossbody Bag, $51 (Originally $189)
- Persaman New York Croc Embossed Leather Crossbody, $79 (Originally $350)
Best Shoe Deals
- Vince Cyder Flat, $45 (Originally $275)
- Valentino Studded Pull-On Boot, $327 (Originally $1,745)
- Free People Belems Clog Sandal, $45 (Originally $168)
- Schutz Maryana Pointed Toe Boot, $54 (Originally $238)
- Franco Sarto Halo Square Toe Leather Mary Jane Pump, $28 (Originally $99)
- Katie Holmes’s "Ugly" Spring Jacket Will Make Your Grandma Proud
- Your Body Needs a Facial, Too — and Kopari’s Latest Launch Is the Ultimate Treat
- This Princess Diana ‘70s Trend Is Making an Unexpected Comeback — and It’s Selling Out Fast
- This $21 Eyelash Curler Is Backed by Lizzo and Mariah Carey’s Makeup Artist