Nordstrom’s Secret Designer Sale Just Quietly Made Everything an Extra 25% Off
Including designer bags, shoes, and clothing.
Online shopping is basically one of three safe activities to do these days, so when all else fails, Nordstrom probably has a sale to keep us occupied. Even though the department store keeps the sales coming, it still surprises us every time with how good the deals are. The designer clearance sale just took an additional 25 percent off most products, which brings so many designer bags, shoes, dresses, and more up to 85 percent off their original prices.
For three more days, you can shop designer pieces for hundreds of dollars off. There are not nearly as many items to choose from as there were at the beginning of the sale, but there are still over 11,000 items left, so we’re not complaining. They include Tory Burch’s iconic flip-flops, a bag by The Row that doesn’t cost $39,000, and a vegan leather blazer by Nanushka that all celebrities probably already own.
These deeply discounted items definitely won’t last, considering how quickly thousands of products flew off virtual shelves when the clearance sale was first announced. And even if they do say it’s not a sprint, but a marathon, you really do have to hurry in this case before everything sells out. Just consider it a warm-up for Nordstrom’s upcoming Anniversary Sale.
Shop the best deals from Nordstrom’s designer clearance sale below.
Best Designer Shoe Deals
- Tory Burch Miller Flip Flop, $119 (Originally $228)
- Paris Texas Faded Python Print Knee High Boot, $415 (Originally $825)
- Jimmy Choo Love Croc Embossed Pointed Toe Flat, $238 (Originally $595)
- Rag & Bone Giza Espadrille Sandal, $221 (Originally $295)
- Self-Portrait Matilda Embellished Flat, $202 (Originally $450)
Best Designer Bag Deals
- Wandler Georgia Scarf Handle Leather Shoulder Bag, $400 (Originally $1,000)
- Longchamp Amazone Quilted Leather Crossbody Bag, $394 (Originally $875)
- The Row Leather Envelope Bag, $356 (Originally $890)
- Tory Burch Small Lee Radziwill Fil Coupe Bag, $351 (Originally $698)
- Kate Spade Leather Satchel, $150 (Originally $398)
Best Designer Clothing Deals
- Burberry Silk Jersey Button-Up Shirt, $582 (Originally $970)
- Anine Bing Benjamin Leather Moto Jacket, $495 (Originally $1,099)
- Tanya Taylor Calle Midi Dress, $223 (Originally $495)
- Nanushka Vegan Leather Blazer, $410 (Originally $585)
- Tory Burch Colorblock Long Sleeve Wrap Dress, $314 (Originally $698)
Best Designer Accessories Deals
- SALT Courtney Polarized Cat Eye Sunglasses, $198 (Originally $440)
- Le Specs That’s Hot Oversize Tinted Rimless Sunglasses, $40 (Originally $89)
- Kate Spade Polka Dot Wallet, $57 (Originally $188)
- Lizzie Fortunato Seascape Frontal Necklace, $223 (Originally $595)
- Rag & Bone Pinstripe Wrap, $68 (Originally $225)
- This Princess Diana-Approved Trend Is 50% Off at Spanx for 24 Hours Only
- Amazon Shoppers Are Seeing a “Dramatic Change” in Their Skin After Adding This $14 Derma Roller to Their Routines
- TikTok Is Losing It Over This $9 Fake Shirt Collar Hack
- These Are the New “It” Sneakers and Face Mask Trends Everyone in Hollywood Keeps Wearing