These Under-$100, Last-Minute Fashion and Beauty Gifts From Amazon Will Arrive in Time for Christmas
If you feel like the Christmas season snuck up on you this year, you're not alone. We're somehow only two weeks away from the holiday, and that means time is running out to get your gifts in order. But, don't worry — Amazon still has tons of incredible fashion and beauty gifts available, and we found the 10 best ones that will arrive by December 25.
All of the items on our list are going for less than $100 and qualify for quick Amazon Prime shipping. You'll find Ugg slippers, Shashi jewelry, and even a Marc Jacobs wallet for incredible prices. In the beauty section, you can shop gift sets from OPI, IT Cosmetics, Sunday Riley, and more. Keep scrolling through to check out all 20 of the best Amazon fashion and beauty gifts you can still get by Christmas.
Shop Last-Minute Fashion Gifts
- Madewell Whisper Cotton Turtleneck, $32
- Reebok Club C Sneakers, $64 (Originally $75)
- Ugg Oh Fluffita Slipper, $66 (Originally $110)
- Hat Attack Classic Cable Pom Hat, $67
- Lele Sadoughi Acrylic Pearl Bardot Ribbon Slim Headband, $75
- Opt Dia Dress, $87
- Shashi Tilu Fort Knox Bracelet Set, $88
- Marc Jacobs Snapshot Top Zip Multi Wallet, $95
- 525 Cotton Cable Sweater with Lacing, $97
- Eberjey Gisele Classic Pajama Set, $98
Shop Last-Minute Beauty Gifts
- La Chatelaine 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream Trio Tin Gift Set, $27
- OPI Best Seller Nail Care Bundle, $27 (Originally $34)
- Olaplex Bond Intense Moisture Mask, $28
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush, $30 (Originally $60)
- IT Cosmetics Lash Transformation Eye Makeup Set, $34
- Jane Iredale Pure & Simple Makeup Kit, $36
- Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish Set, $41 (Originally $45)
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, $42 (Originally $64)
- Grande Cosmetics Bring Your Own Lashes Gift Set, $79
- Sunday Riley Mini Vault Skincare Collection, $79 (Originally $129)
You can't go wrong with a pair of cozy slippers, and the Ugg Oh Fluffita Slippers are on sale for $66. The wide top straps and the insole of these open-toe slippers are made from super soft sheepskin fleece with elastic on the back, and the 1.75-inch platform is made from durable rubber. They come in six colors.
"The Oh Fluffita has a more stable flat platform and doesn't roll easily like the Fluff Yeah," one reviewer wrote. "I love the look of the curly wool, and your foot doesn't slip and slide around on it."
Shop now: $66 (Originally $110); amazon.com
Another cute and comfy gift option, the Eberjey Gisele Classic Pajama Set is a customer favorite that anyone on your holiday list would be happy to get. It comes with a collared, button-down, short-sleeve shirt and matching elastic-waist shorts, each made from a soft and breathable modal jersey. You can choose from 15 colors and sizes XS through XL.
"The softest, cutest, most perfect pajamas," a shopper said. "After the first night of wearing them, I could not wait to go home and put them on again."
Shop now: $98; amazon.com
In the beauty department, you can get excellent deals on gift sets, like the La Chatelaine 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream Trio Tin Gift Set for $27 that Oprah included in her 2018 Favorite Things list. It comes with three 1-ounce scented hand creams made with shea butter, argan oil, and vitamin E. Plus, the products come packaged in a reusable floral tin, so you don't have to worry about wrapping your gift.
"Got these as stocking stuffers, and everyone loved them," a reviewer said. "They smell amazing and make your hands so soft. Will be buying again!"
Shop now: $27; amazon.com
Another great beauty kit, the Grande Cosmetics Bring Your Own Lashes Gift Set comes with the brand's Lash-Enhancing Serum, Lash Separator, and Conditioning Peptide Mascara. According to the brand, the lash serum can give you thicker-looking lashes in four to six weeks. The mascara conditions your lashes while making them look fuller and longer, and the eyelash separator helps even out the product and prevent clumps.
"I ordered this set primarily for the lash serum," a shopper wrote. "The mascara and lash comb are wonderful, definitely both five-star items. The lash serum has been impressive, though. Only two weeks of use, and my lashes are touching my brow bone!"
Shop now: $79; amazon.com
As long as you place your orders now, these last-minute fashion and beauty gifts from Amazon will arrive in time for Christmas. And no one will ever know that you got them during the two-week countdown.