This Jennifer Garner-Approved Pajama Brand Just Marked Down 200+ Styles
A trend has emerged over the last year of our favorite (and most fashionable) celebrities flocking to ultra-comfortable pajama brands : Oprah deemed Softies loungewear as one of her favorite things of 2021, Angelina Jolie wore sleek silk PJs in the French Riviera, and Jennifer Garner donned an adorable striped set from Lake. And while we can't imagine a better trifecta of stars, only one of the celeb's pajamas are discounted right now. As part of the Lake Annual Sale, Jen G.'s set — the Poplin Piped Pants Set in Scarlet — is nearly 20 percent off through February 24.
Shop now: $112 (Originally $136); lakepajamas.com
We scoured through all of the sets, cuddly robes, and dreamy nightgowns available in the sale and pared it down to a curated list of the 24 best deals, below.
Best Deals During the Lake Annual Sale
Best Pants Sets
- Pima Short-Long Set in Spring Green, $68 (Originally $114)
- DreamKnit Button Down Set in Cadet, $108 (Originally $130)
- Pima Short-Long Weekend Set in Wisteria, $68 (Originally $114)
- Pima Smocked Short-Long Set in Willow, $106 (Originally $126)
- Pima Long-Long Set in Peach, $75 (Originally $124)
- DreamKnit Henley Set in Aura, $98 (Originally $122)
- Midnight Pajama Set in Fog, $76 (Originally $122)
- Poplin Piped Pants Set in Scarlet, $112 (Originally $136)
Best Shorts Sets
- Pima Long Sleeve Weekend Nightgown in Sea Glass, $52 (Originally $88)
- Blouson Nightgown in Persimmon, $38 (Originally $84)
- Poplin Nightshirt in Evergreen, $74 (Originally $94)
- Pima Long Sleeve Nightgown in Ruby, $68 (Originally $88)
- Pocket Caftan in Balsam Stripe, $108 (Originally $128)
- Pima Weekend Nightgown in Calypso, $50 (Originally $84)
Garner's seasonally-appropriate pajamas aren't the only ones worth checking out; more than 200 products are discounted up to 54 percent off. Our eyes are on the Pima Short-Long Set in Spring Green, which pairs a short-sleeve top with full-length pants. The ideal sleepwear for the upcoming transition into spring, the set is made with a lightweight and breathable fabric that the brand describes as "luxuriously soft Peruvian Pima cotton." Designed for maximum comfort, the pajamas have earned rave reviews from shoppers who say that they're "living in these," and are "blown away" by the soft, stretchy fabric. And during the sale, they're $46 off.
Shop now: $68 (Originally $114); lakepajamas.com
Another standout from the sale is the brand's Blouson Nightgown in Persimmon. This breezy yet sexy (hello, side slits) nightgown has long sleeves for cooler evenings, but shoppers say it's still a "thinner weight," making it perfect for hot sleepers who want to stay cool. The temperature-regulating design uses "buttery soft" modal fabric, which is known for its breathability and luxurious feel. Beyond being "so very soft," the style is also more than 54 percent off.
Shop now: $38 (Originally $84); lakepajamas.com
Get on the luxury pajama trend for less by shopping the entire stock of goodies in the Lake Annual Sale before it ends this Thursday.
Shop now: $108 (Originally $130); lakepajamas.com
Shop now: $74 (Originally $94); lakepajamas.com