It’s Time to Revenge-Buy a Kate Spade Bag
Spring is here! The birds are chirping! The sun is shining! It's an overall very different mood this April than last, and with an optimistic summer on the horizon and (hopefully) more occasions to which you can safely wear your closet favorites, there's all the more reason to partake in a spring shopping refresh (ehem, or revenge buying). Spring cleaning, what?
Kate Spade's big bag sale should be the first stop on your journey. We'll confidently argue that your bags probably didn't get a whole lot of use over the past year, but that's about to change — and carrying a Kate Spade bag on your arm is the perfect way to come out of quarantine. Why? Because you can't help but smile when you see one of the brand's quirky, cheer-y totes. And they dress up a 'fit in just a few seconds.
The spring sale is on now, but you have less than 12 hours left to shop the deals, which means you won't want to wait another minute to scroll on over to Kate Spade's website and sift through the 100-plus bags that are an extra 30 percent off right now. Simply enter the code SILVER LINING at checkout to see the final price of your new bag (or two) go lower and lower.
Best Bag Deals
- Kate Spade Essential Medium Backpack, $209 (Originally $298)
- Kate Spade Spencer Chain Wallet, $132 (Originally $188)
- Kate Spade Roulette Large Hobo Bag, $209 (Originally $298)
- Kate Spade Locket Large Flap Shoulder Bag, $265 (Originally $378)
- Kate Spade Remedy Dot Small Top-Handle Bag, $195 (Originally $278)
The additional 30 percent off is only valid on full-price items. So, while this isn't a sale on sale, the fact that you are able to score discounts on styles that rarely get marked down, like the best-selling Camera Bag, is just as good.
With hundreds of bags to choose from, you'll have no problem finding the perfect one with which to make your post-quarantine debut. There's this bold Puffer Fish Crossbody that's a great catch (wink, wink), or this hands-free backpack that's the perfect work tote. (Now that's a phrase we haven't heard in a while.)
The clock is counting down on Kate Spade's spring sale, so shop it now before you miss your chance at some fresh arm candy.
Shop now: $111 with code SILVERLINING (Originally $158); katespade.com
- Celebrities Are Bringing Back This Controversial ’90s Pants Trend
- Women in Their 40s Say This $15 ‘Facelift in a Bottle’ Gives Nearly Instant Anti-Aging Results
- This Collagen Cream Makes Face and Neck Wrinkles ‘Vanish in Days’ — and It’s Just $17
- Sarah Jessica Parker Is Bringing Back the Famous Babydoll Shoe Trend for Summer