So Many Famous Kate Spade Bags Are Hundreds of Dollars Off Right Now
Like the iconic and highly functional camera bag that’s rarely on sale.
Owning a Kate Spade bag is like a rite of passage. And it's very likely you reached for one of the brand's totes for a major life moment (or two). An interview for your dream job? Accessorize with Kate Spade. Your best friend's wedding? A Kate Spade bag probably rounded out your bridesmaid's look. Ready to buy a house? Sign those papers with a Kate Spade tote nearby.
Kate Spade bags are like a trusty best friend who's always just an arm's length away. It has your back, holds your most valuable belongings (and secrets)‚ and is there for the long run. Kate Spade bags are designed to last, after all. So when we're presented with an opportunity to snag a new tote bestie for less, it's not one we're going to let slip through our fingers. And thanks to Kate Spade's Presidents Day sale, the time to scoop up a new bag or two is now.
Shop now: $148 with code SPRING (Originally $198); katespade.com
The Buy More, Save More event that's officially live on Kate Spade's website is one of the only times you won't feel guilty about buying more. Why? Because the more you buy, the more you save. Save $50 when you spend $150 or more, $150 when you spend $350 or more, and $250 when you spend $550 or more.
Shop now: Essential Medium North South Tote, $208 with code SPRING (Originally $258); katespade.com
Right now, you can save hundreds of dollars on Kate Spade bags, and all you have to do is enter the code SPRING at checkout. Shoes, accessories, and clothing are also included in the Buy More, Save More event, which means it's officially the best time to refresh your wardrobe for spring (even though it's still more than five weeks away). Consider warm-weather staples like this pretty floral dress or these comfy platform wedges.
Best Bag Deals
- Astrid Medium Camera Bag, $148 with code SPRING (Originally $198)
- Essential Medium North South Tote, $208 with code SPRING (Originally $258)
- Everything Puffy Large Tote, $148 with code SPRING (Originally $198)
- Anyday Medium Shoulder Bag, $248 with code SPRING (Originally $298)
- Essential Large Work Tote, $228 with code SPRING (Originally $378)
But because Kate Spade bags are the star of the sale, we have to call out those that are particularly heart eye emoji-worthy. There's this iconic Astrid Camera Bag that's available in five pretty colors and made from a pebbled leather that only gets better with age, or this super fun Puffy Tote that's the perfect companion to your puffer coat.
Whether you're in the market for a bag, some new shoes, or fresh outerwear, Kate Spade's Presidents Day sale has it all. You have until February 15 to get these deals, so we know what you should be doing during your three-day weekend.
Best Clothing Deals
- Poetic Floral Smocked Dress, $218 with code SPRING (Originally $368)
- Colorblock V-neck Cardigan, $178 with code SPRING (Originally $228)
- Sailor Denim Pant, $178 with code SPRING (Originally $228)
- Cotton Classic Double-Breasted Peacoat, $298 with code SPRING (Originally $448)
- Ruffle Denim Shirtdress, $228 with code SPRING (Originally $278)
Best Shoe Deals
- These Bags Had 2,000-Person Waitlists Before They Launched — and Now They’re on Sale
- Sex Experts Say the Best Way to Relieve Stress Is Getting Off
- This Internet-Loved Serum That “Knocks Out” Hyperpigmentation Is Finally Back in Stock
- Nordstrom Rack Just Put 21,000 Items on Sale, and Prices Start at $1