This Secret Sale Has Over 2,500 Luxury Items Marked Down to Just $45
Everyone who knows me knows that I am a sucker for sales. Actually, to be honest,you probably don't even have to know me to be able to tell — it might just be the way my eyes light up when I'm shopping and I spot a good deal. I say that because I can't even begin to count the amount of times I've gone back and forth on buying something at a vintage store, only to have the owner knock down the price. Not only is it the best feeling ever, but it also works every time. The same rush of satisfaction I get from an in-person markdown like that can only be duplicated online at a secret sale website like Gilt.
If you aren't familiar, Gilt is a member's only shopping website that frequently has secret sales on luxury brands and designer items. Becoming a member isn't hard, because all you need to sign up is your email address. And right now they're having a secret sale so spectacular, it actually seems like a typo. Over 2,500 luxury items ranging from Free People sweatpants to $800 face mask kits are all marked down — not just by hundreds of dollars, but to $45 exactly.
Yes, you read that correctly. Every single item at this major markdown event is just $45, no matter the original price. Which basically means you can buy so many things in bulk guilt-free. It's hard not to just throw everything in your cart, so I've narrowed down my nine favorite deals below, if you need some guidance.
Best $45 Gilt Deals to Shop Now
- Juvell Stainless Steel CZ Bangle, $45 (Originally $326)
- Rachel Glauber 14K Plated Link Chain Bracelet, $45 (Originally $248)
- English Factory Cardigan, $45 (Originally $90)
- Free People Back Into It Jogger, $45 (Originally $88)
- Melissa Shoes X Jason Wu Dahlia Ballerina Flat, $45 (Originally $95)
- Guerlain 0.35oz Natural Rosy Lingerie De Peau Nude Powder Foundation, $45 (Originally $66)
- Royale 3-Piece Soft Touch Duet Set, $45 (Originally $500)
- Secret Collagen 3.2oz Collagen Cell Rejuvenating Set, $45 (Originally $783)
- 14k Italian Gold Cherry Studs, $45 (Originally $100)
The sale itself is a bit like a never-ending grab bag, with over 40 pages worth of deals to sift through. There's so many incredible beauty products, cozy essentials, and even fun jewelry (these 14k gold cherry shaped studs are everything!), it's definitely worth browsing the whole sale to see what speaks to you. Naturally, nearly everything speaks to me because, well, it's all $45.Shop everything at Gilt — and act fast, because the sale ends in 48 hours. For $45, you can't go wrong with what you choose. Trust me, I would know.