Game of Thrones Shopping Inspiration: 18 Items Fit for Westeros
Winter is ending! This season of Game of Thrones flew by, but not without some memorable moments that had us glued to the screens (the Red Wedding still has us reeling) and some amazing costume elements that made the show feel authentic Westeros. So, in honor tonight's season finale, we rounded up 18 items inspired by Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke), Jon Snow (Kit Harington), and Margaery Tyrell (Natalie Dormer). From scaly pieces reminiscent of Dany's dragons to full-on leather looks suited for a walk on the wall to brocade looks fit for the Capitol, scoop up these finds to hold you over until winter comes again.
[wrn_button url="https://www.instyle.com/instyle/package/general/photos/0,,20689923_20706918_21342605,00.html" text="see the photos!" title="see the photos!"]
In honor of Daenerys's (Emilia Clarke) title as the "Mother of Dragons," click through to see our reptilian inspired picks.
Iridescent Studded Heels
The iridescent shade and the studded leather of Cynthia Rowley's three-stap heel creates a reptilian effect.
Gold Snakeskin Cuff
- Go for the exotic with Cynthia Dresser's gold ombre snakeskin cuff.
- $210; cynthiadresser.com.
Snake Print Dress
- Like Dany's signature blue dress, this navy and white snake print design by Joseph is a fun modern update.
- $645; shopbop.com.
Serpent Knuckle Ring
- Adorn your fingers with a serpent knuckle ring by Jacquie Aiche.
- $195; shopbop.com.
Snakeskin Covered Belt
- J.Crew's white scaled belt is reminiscent of Daenerys's dragon, Viserion.
- $35; jcrew.com.
Snake Ankle Wrap
- These ankle wrap snake sandals by Cocobelle are perfect for traveling the desert like Dany.
- $110; piperlime.com.
Snake-Embossed Leather Watch
- Wear a reptile-inspired watch with Kate Spade's snake-embossed leather version.
- $195; macys.com.
As a man of the Night's Watch, Jon Snow (Kit Harington) wears only black. Click through to see pieces fit to walk the wall.
- Warm weather leather like Madewell's Won Hundred Demure Shorts keep the spirit of winter alive in the summer.
- $315; madewell.com.
Pieced Leather Dress
- Tess Giberson's shift dress is a feminine and modern design that will take you through every season.
- $1,365; shopbop.com.
Leather Peplum Top
- Outfit yourself in black with Muubaa's leather peplum top.
- $419; muubaa.com.
Stretch Leather Jeans
- Vince's classic skinny jean in lamb leather would make any member of the Night's Watch envious.
- $1,150; vince.com.
Leather Moto Jacket
- Complete your Night's Watch look with Veda's motorcycle jacket for Madewell.
- $555; madewell.com.
Head to King's Landing and dress in designs inspired by the Queen-to-Be Margaery Tyrell (Natalie Dormer). Click through to see our picks for the Capitol.
Sand Maxi Dress
- Airy and light, Zara's sand-hued maxi dress would be perfect in King's Landing's tropical climate.
- $80; zara.com.
Brocade Mini Dress
- Brocade is popular in the Capitol. Channel the look in Tinley Road's mini.
- $69; piperlime.com.
Drop Waist Tie-Dye Dress
- Try a dress with sexy twist-Margarey Tyrell's go-to-with Free People's drop-waist keyhole dress.
- $120; freepeople.com.
Metallic Brocade Shorts
- Shine like Lannister gold in Michael Kors's metallic brocade shorts.
- $398; net-a-porter.
Tie-Dye Silk Maxi Dress
Keep it cool but covered in Raquel Allegra's tie-dye silk maxi dress.
Bright Yellow Lace Maxi Dress
- Stand out in Free People's yellow lace maxi with a beaded waistline.
- $450; freepeople.com.