I'm Picky About Swimsuits, but I Love These Under-$40, Full-Coverage Options
Whenever I go swimsuit shopping, I have a hard time finding options that completely cover my backside. Most styles these days are especially cheeky, and while that works for some people, it's just not my vibe. That's why I went on a hunt for full-coverage swimsuits, and I found a few that have earned permanent spots in my wardrobe — all for under $40.
Most of my favorite swimsuits are from Aerie, but I also included a few Amazon options with thousands of glowing reviews. You'll find both one-piece swimsuits and bikinis with full-coverage bottoms available in a wide range of sizes. Keep scrolling through to check out the under-$40 swimsuits you need to get your wardrobe ready for summer.
Shop Full-Coverage Swimsuits Under $40
- Aerie Side Scoop One-Piece Swimsuit, $33 (Originally $55)
- Aerie Ruffle Cutout One-Piece Swimsuit, $33 (Originally $55)
- Aerie Wrap One-Piece Swimsuit, $37 (Originally $50)
- Cupshe High-Waist Bikini Set, $30
- Hilor Crossover One-Piece Swimsuit, $34 (Originally $40)
- Cupshe Scallop Trim One-Piece Swimsuit, $35