Supermodels and Celebs Can't Stop Wearing This Retro Sneaker Brand — and It's on Sale for Prime Day
If there ever was a time to buy comfy sneakers, it would be now. We're not just saying that because Amazon Prime Day's sneaker deals are some of the best they've been in a while (though it's part of the reason). Rather, we think that with a busy summer ahead, you're bound to do lots of walking, and that requires really good shoes.
If you've browsed through the best Prime Day fashion deals, you know that you can find on-sale sneakers from brands like Reebok and Brooks, but some of the steepest discounts are actually on New Balance trainers. Anyone who's ever slipped into a pair of New Balances (looking at you, Katie Holmes, Alessandra Ambrosio, and Hailey Bieber) does so more than once — and that's because once you've worn a pair, you probably can't even think about any others. No wonder they've been around for decades.
New Balance created the world's first ripple-sole running shoe, known as the Trackster, in the early 1960s. It was also the first running shoe available in multiple widths, a feature that still sets New Balance sneakers apart from others on the market. And though creating really good running shoes remains a big part of the brand's MO today, New Balance's kicks quickly moved from races to real life, evolving into a brand that's beloved by supermodels, celebs, and fashion editors.
Best Amazon Prime Day 2021 New Balance Sneaker Deals
- New Balance Fresh Foam Roav V1 Running Shoe, $70 (Originally $80)
- New Balance 997h V1 Trainers, $63 (Originally $90)
- New Balance 411 V1 Walking Shoe, $60 (Originally $65)
- New Balance FuelCore Nergize Sport V1 Sneaker, $52 (Originally $65)
- New Balance 680 V6 Running Shoe, $60 (Originally $75)
- New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 V10 Running Shoe, $124 (Originally $150)
- New Balance 40 V4 Running Shoe, $86 (Originally $130)
- New Balance FuelCore Nitrel V1 Trail Running Shoe, $55 (Originally $75)
- New Balance 608 V5 Casual Comfort Cross Trainer, $50 (Originally $70)
Though there aren't any set discounts on New Balance sneakers during Prime Day, we noticed savings of up to 34 percent, depending on the style. From classic running sneakers, like the New Balance Fresh Foam Roav V1s that have more than 2,000 five-star ratings, to these chunky 411 V1s that have "ugly dad sneaker" written all over them (in the best way possible), there are plenty of options to go around.
Shop the best Prime Day New Balance sneaker deals while you can.
Shop now: $50 (Originally $65); amazon.com
Shop now: $60 (Originally $75); amazon.com
Shop now: $50 (Originally $70); amazon.com