Out of the 10,000+ Deals in Amazon's Fashion Outlet Right Now, Here Are 10 Things Worth Buying
While Amazon is one of the best places to find top-rated fashion for affordable prices, it can be overwhelming to scroll through its seemingly endless sale sections. The fashion outlet, in particular, has more than 10,000 clothing, shoe, and accessory deals. So, to make your life easier, I scoured through all the options and landed on the 10 most impressive deals worth buying this weekend:
- Core 10 All-Day Comfort 7-Inch Bike Short, $14 (Originally $24)
- Daily Ritual Jersey Sleeveless Racerback Swing Dress, $15 (Originally $22)
- Champion Sport Jogger Tight, $20 (Originally $29)
- Goodthreads Washed Linen Blend Flutter-Sleeve Dress, $26 (Originally $40)
- The Drop Janelle Gathered Shoulder Bag, $36 (Originally $50)
- Adidas Originals Adicolor Shattered Trefoil Track Pants, $39 (Originally $70)
- Fireside by Dearfoams Greta Shearling Clog Slipper, $42 (Originally $75)
- Koolaburra by Ugg Fuzz-Oh Sandal, $47 (Originally $60)
- Levi's 725 High-Rise Bootcut Jeans, $49 (Originally $70)
- Ugg Janey II Clear Calf Hair Crossbody Bag, $75 (Originally $125)
If, like me, you could always use a new pair of leggings, I'd recommend going for the Champion Sport Jogger Tights, which are on sale for $20. They're made from moisture-wicking fabric with UV protection that one shopper called "thick and silky." And with their high waistband, deep pockets, and cuffs around the ankles, the pants strike the perfect balance between sweats and leggings. You can choose from three colors and sizes S through XXL.
Shop now: $20 (Originally $29); amazon.com
Now is also a great time to start investing in flowy spring dresses, like the Goodthreads Flutter-Sleeve Dress. It comes in 12 colors and patterns, so you'll be able to find a version that fits into your wardrobe. The dress is made from a lightweight linen blend with flutter sleeves, two tiers, and a zipper up the back. As one shopper pointed out, you "can wear it casually with flats or sandals, or dress it up with heels or wedges."
Shop now: $26 (Originally $40); amazon.com
Another great transitional spring piece, the Koolaburra by Ugg Fuzz-Oh Sandals are on sale for $47. The faux-fur-lined insole and straps combined with the open-toe design makes them ideal for in-between temperatures. They come in four neutral colors, each with an elastic back-strap for easy on and off and a thick rubber outsole. And the best part: You can wear them around the house as sandals, but keep them on when you go out.
Shop now: $47 (Originally $60); amazon.com
Of course, I saved the best deal on the list for last. You can get an Ugg handbag for 40 percent off, which comes out to just $75. It's made from calf hair and suede with clear plastic over and a zippered closure up top. It also has an adjustable and removable strap that you can either wear as a crossbody or belt bag. If you ask me, this bag is the perfect subtle accent piece to add to your wardrobe.
Shop now: $75 (Originally $125); amazon.com
Amazon's outlet deals don't typically last for long, so be sure to add these incredible deals to your cart before stock runs out.