Amazon Quietly Dropped 700+ Designer Deals Before Presidents Day — Here Are the 15 Best
One of my favorite Amazon hacks for saving money is to peruse the outlet section — specifically the premium brands storefront. The curated storefront is always brimming with hundreds of under-the-radar deals on designer brands, including Stuart Weitzman, APL, Ugg, Levi's, WeWoreWhat, DL1961, and so many more. The only caveat is that you have to shop the section at just the right time; stock is limited and items go fast. That's why we're taking advantage of these early Presidents Day designer deals ASAP.
Right now, you'll find tons of really great denim and shoes at a discount in Amazon's premium outlet, like Dr. Martens' gladiator sandals and cheetah print Ugg Scuffettes, as well as celeb-loved DL1961 jeans and a pair of jogger jeans (you read that right) that could even entice Paulina Porizkova. Plus, there are so many other hidden gems you won't want to miss from Onzie bike shorts for just $18 (!!) to the perfect pair of Stuart Weitzman puffer boots for an unbelievable half off.
Below, shop the 15 best designer deals in Amazon's outlet right now:
- Onzie High Rise Bike Shorts, $18–$43 (Originally $58)
- Levi's 724 High Rise Straight Crop Jeans, $49–$88 (Originally $98)
- BB Dakota by Steve Madden Hot Work Jacket, $65–$71 (Originally $129)
- Paige Mayslie Moonflower Denim Joggers, $66–$197 (Originally $219)
- Good American Low Down Thong Bodysuit, $66 (Originally $109)
- APL: Athletic Propulsion Labs Techloom Tracer Sneakers, from $69 (Originally $230)
- Astr the Label Rina Satin Dress, $74 (Originally $148)
- Dr. Martens Unisex Gryphen Gladiator Sandal, from $78 (Originally $120)
- Ugg Scuffette II Panther Print Slipper, $80–$90 (Originally $100)
- WeWoreWhat Dani Boyfriend Jeans, $83 (Originally $118)
- Re/Done 90s Ultra High-Rise Skinny Jeans, $86 (Originally $285)
- Enza Costa Vegan Leather Joggers, $99 (Originally $198)
- DL1961 Patti Straight Jeans, $133–$189 (Originally $189)
- Coperni Micro Baguette Swipe Bag, $280 (Originally $560)
- Stuart Weitzman Tyler Ultralift Booties, $325–$335 (Originally $650)
Let's talk about the denim discounts: There are so many goodies that we'd be here all day if we attempted to cover them all. Instead, we're just going to focus on the best of the best, like classic Levi's starting at $49, a pair of Re/Dones with an ultra high rise for nearly $200 off, and perhaps the crème de la crème, Paige's jogger jean hybrid for just $66. The denim joggers are made with a "lightweight, super stretch denim" and have a cuffed hem with a zipper embellishment. With sweatpants jeans on the rise this spring thanks to supermodel endorsements, you'll want to take advantage of this deal now to snag a pair for way less.
Shop now: $66–$197 (Originally $219); amazon.com
Shop now: $86 (Originally $285); amazon.com
After you've added your favorite pair of discounted jeans to your cart, we recommend that you look through the shoe sale, where you'll find Hollywood's beloved APL sneakers starting at $69 (everyone from Kourtney Kardashian to Chrissy Teigen has worn them) and the most stylish sandal out there, Dr. Martens' gladiator shoe. And if you're still in winter mode — the cold is here to stay until at least mid-April, after all — you can score a pair of cozy Ugg slippers for as low as $80.
Shop now: from $69 (Originally $230); amazon.com
Shop now: from $78 (Originally $120); amazon.com
Shop now: $80–$90 (Originally $100); amazon.com
Whew. We'd say that's all folks, but it's really not; continue shopping Amazon's Presidents Day designer deals here — and thank us later.