July is typically a busy month. Between the Fourth of July, summer trips and all those hours spent lounging by the pool (tough life!), time can slip away pretty quickly. No matter how busy things get, there's one small pleasure you've got to make time for, and that's heading out to the movies. RELATED: 10 Legitimately Good Movies We’re Excited to See This Summer This month, you can definitely count on your favorite summer blockbusters to be coming in hot. But you can also look forward to an offbeat supernatural tale, a couple of kickass girl power flicks and even an animated film featuring characters we use in our every day iMessages. Read on for the 10 movies you won't want to miss this month.
More Queen Latifah
- This New Book Is the Ultimate Guide to Dressing Your Curves
- Demi Lovato Gets Emotional at the GLAAD Media Awards
- Michelle Obama Sits on Star-Studded SXSW Panel to Encourage Girls' Education and Empowerment
- Queen Latifah Turns 46: See How She Rose to Fame
- Jessica Chastain, Queen Latifah, Freida Pinto, and More Team Up to Launch Nonprofit Dedicated to Women Empowerment