More Michael Kors
The end of New York Fashion Week is always bittersweet, but Michael Kors made sure to wrap up the string of high-fashion festivities with a bang. On Wednesday night, the designer hosted a party to celebrate the next generation of the brand’s Access Smart Watch. The event took place at N.Y.C.’s Artbeam Gallery and featured appearances by many of Michael’s model muses, including Ashley Graham and Kate Upton (both walked in his show earlier that day). Guests sipped on cocktails and posed with the venue’s creative light fixtures, which were comprised of industrial lighting rods posed in the shape of an “M.” DJ and model Alexandra Richards spun a mix of contemporary favorites while images of peaceful locales (and also Michael Kors smart watches) flooded the multiple screens surrounding the main room. RELATED: InStyle’s Laura Brown and Michael Kors Are the Best Carpool Buddies Scroll down below for more from inside the high-profile Fashion Week event.
- Naomi Campbell and More Stars “Dress for Bill” at a Memorial for Photographer Bill Cunningham
- Chrissy Teigen, John Legend, Kate Hudson, and More Dazzle at the God's Love We Deliver Golden Heart Awards—See the Pics!
- Chrissy Teigen's Outfit for Michael Kors's NYFW Show Is Literally Spot-On
- The Couture Council Award Luncheon Honors Albert Kriemler of Akris
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shines Bright in Sequins and Gems at Michael Kors's London Store Opening