More Jenny Packham
We're loving the new single Taylor Swift released yesterday, but there's something else that has had us enthralled for a much longer time: her red carpet style choices. Whether she goes for a simple and sweet look or takes a sexy-sultry route, like her chainmail Gucci Première dress she wears above (left), Swift never fails to ignite a bevy of oohs and aahs. What makes Swift's red carpet looks so memorable is that she has a style of her very own. "She always stays true to her personal style," says designer Tracy Reese, who designed the striped look Swift wears above (right). Other designer's love Swift's girl-next-door-meets-glam-goddess looks too. "Taylor does Old Hollywood glamour so well," says Jenny Packham. "No matter what she wears, you see her first," says Donna Karan. "You can tell Taylor loves fashion," says Carolina Herrera. Click through the gallery to what other designers had to say about Swift working their (often custom-made) creations.
- NYFW Day 6: Your 60 Second Morning Recap
- Designer Jenny Packham's Glamorous #NYFW Collection was Inspired by a Particular 70's Socialite
- Get an Exclusive Sneak Peek at The Inspiration Behind 5 Designers' Fall/Winter 2014 Collection
- The New York Fashion Week Schedule for Fall/Winter 2014 is Here: Bookmark It, Print It, Memorize It
- Little Prince George Is 5 Months Old Today! Take a Look Back at Kate Middleton's Amazing Maternity Style