More Geri Halliwell
As far as female superheroes go, it doesn't get more badass than Wonder Woman. The iconic DC comic book character, who also goes by Diana Prince, is not only a skilled fighter with telepathic powers—she's a born leader. In fact, while creating the character, psychologist William Moulton Marston was primarily influenced by early suffragists and feminists, specifically his distant relative, birth control activist Margaret Sanger. So it comes as no surprise that celebrities would pay their respects by dressing up in her likeness time and time again. Here, nine occasions when stars sported a Wonder Woman costume on-screen and IRL.
- Pregnant "Ginger Spice" Geri Halliwell Brings Her Baby Bump to the Studio
- Geri Halliwell Shows Off Her Baby Bump While Having a Mini Spice Girls Reunion with Emma Bunton
- "Ginger Spice" Geri Halliwell Horner Is Pregnant with Her Second Child
- The Spice Girls Reunite with Cake, Wine, and Plenty of Selfies
- The Spice Girls Are Officially Reuniting for 20th Anniversary Without Mel C or Victoria Beckham