No one quite brings the glamour to a star-studded affair like sisters Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, and Saturday night's LACMA Art+Film Gala was no exception. The reality star siblings arrived to the elegant event together as each other's dates, wearing strikingly similar LBDs that gave the term twinning a whole new meaning. Adding their own version of sexy to the eveningwear classic, Kim and Kourtney certainly had heads turning. Kim opted for a floor-length Tom Ford number with a lace-up neckline and mermaid silhouette, while the eldest Kardashian sister's halter neck gown debuted a dramatic back. VIDEO: Dakota Johnson and Mom Melanie Griffith Look Like Sisters on the Red Carpet Both sisters wore smoky eye makeup and nude lips. However, they deviated in terms of hairstyling, with Kim wearing her long tresses loose around her shoulders and Kourtney pulling hers up into a high ponytail. The Kardashian sisters weren't the only stars who slayed the red carpet at the eighth annual benefit, as Paris Jackson, Courtney Love, Dakota Johnson, Salma Hayek, and Billie Lourd were also in attendance. Scroll below for our favorite looks of the night.
- Scott Eastwood Channels His Famous Dad Clint Eastwood in Epic Western Costume for Charity Event
- Sophia Amoruso on Her New Book, Nasty Galaxy, and Gwyneth Paltrow's Public Restroom Preferences
- Courtney Love and Frances Bean Cobain Deliver Another PFW Mother-Daughter Moment, This Time at Chanel
- Chanel's PFW Show Had Lily-Rose Depp, Robots, and More: 6 Things to Know
- Courtney Love and Daughter Frances Bean Cobain Twin in '90s Slip Dresses at Givenchy