Before her pregnancy, Chanel Iman was working out with a trainer four times a week. But the supermodel, who signed her first contract at the age of 13, slowed down with yoga and meditation when she was expecting. “Being pregnant is work all on its own,” she says. “I just try to do something active every day.” Iman has also reevaluated her diet. “I’m eating healthier today than I ever have," she says. "Instead of junk, I focus on healthy foods that taste good and give me energy. I feel so much less sluggish now that I can’t imagine going back to eating any other way." Here, the self-care moves that keep her mind and body in tip-top shape.
- Wyclef Jean, Chanel Iman, Olivia Palermo, and More Fête N.Y.C.'s Newest Hotel
- How to Pose for Photos Like a Celebrity
- Chanel Iman Is Bringing Back the '90s Choker Necklace in a Big Way
- Sports Illustrated Unveils Its Fashionable 50 List—See the Top 10 Finalists
- Fashion and Sports Collide: Sports Illustrated Will Unveil Its 50 Most Fashionable Athletes