By now, you’re probably familiar with La Mer. Celebrities like Kim Kardashian West and Chrissy Teigen have raved about the luxury French skincare brand for years, praising its luxe feeling and long-lasting results. But for the rest of us non-celeb skincare fanatics, actually purchasing anything from the brand isn’t always feasible due to its high price tag. For the next few days, however, emulating the skincare routine of the stars will be just a little bit easier thanks to this under-the-radar skincare sale. Rue La La is having a flash sale on products from La Mer and other celeb-loved beauty brands like SK-II, Caudalíe, and Peter Thomas Roth.
Most notably, you can get La Mer’s famous Creme de la Mer for $300 — marked down from $335 — which is a favorite among celebs: Kardashian West, Khloé Kardashian, Kate Hudson, and Beyoncé are just a few who have raved about this holy grail anti-aging product in the past. So if you ask us, getting it at any sort of discount is a total bargain. The rich face cream soothes, hydrates, and plumps skin basically overnight, and it ensures your skin remains glowy and younger-looking all day long.
La Mer isn’t the only Hollywood-approved skincare label included in Rue La La’s sale. You’ll also find discounts on products from SK-II, often known for its high-end sheet masks and beloved by Teigen, and Blake Lively-approved Caudalíe items are in there as well.
If you’ve never shopped with Rue La La, it’s pretty simple: The site offers discounts on tons of designers to its subscribers, and to gain access to flash sales like this one, all you have to do is sign up for a free account with your email address. After that, you’ll get emails about the newest flash sales (like this one!), and you’ll be able to take advantage of all the markdowns on the site.
This particular sale only lasts until Friday, so if you’re interested in getting some luxury skincare for less, it’s worth signing up for an account sooner rather than later. Popular items from La Mer and Caudalíe are already selling fast, so we’d recommend adding your selections to your cart quickly.
To make things as easy as possible, we put together a list of our favorite deals on celeb-loved products. Check them out below, then head over to Rue La La to create a free account.
- La Mer 1.7 oz The Lifting and Firming Mask, $229 (Originally $250)
- La Mer 0.5 oz The Eye Concentrate, $196 (Originally $225)
- Peter Thomas Roth 0.5 oz Un-Wrinkle Eye Concentrate, $60 (Originally $100)
- Caudalie 1.7 oz Premier Cru The Rich Cream, $116 (Originally $140)
- La Mer 2 oz Creme De La Mer, $300 (Originally $335)
- SK-II Unisex 2.5 oz Facial Treatment Essence, $75 (Originally $99)
- Perricone MD 0.5 oz Essential Fx Eyelid Lift Serum, $70 (Originally $122)
- GLAMGLOW 3.5 oz Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment, $45 (Originally $82)
- Sisley Women's 1.4 oz Hydra Global Intense Anti-Aging Hydration Facial Treatment, $150 (Originally $255)
- Caudalie 2.5 oz Deep Cleansing Exfoliator Scrub, $30 (Originally $35)