This Supermodel-Loved Skincare Brand Is Up to 58% Off for Prime Day
Call it a byproduct of living in hair and makeup chairs, but supermodels are a font of beauty wisdom. Who else tries on seven different makeup trends in a day and walks away with skin that's still glowing? And as it happens, Emily Ratajkowski's revealed that her bouncy, radiant skin is thanks to an entirely different kind of byproduct: A snail mucin that's currently 30 percent off.
It might sound a little off the beaten track, but in the midst of quarantine last April (how time flies; cue the Indiana Jones face-melting scene), Ratajkowski says CosRx's Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence came to her rescue. "My skin freaked out at the beginning of quarantine," she wrote on Instagram, taking followers through the routine that calmed things down.
The majority of her lifesavers came in around the $70 mark, but Ratajkowski found equally impressive results from the K-beauty snail essence that Amazon shoppers rave about — and while it normally clocks in at $23, the tag is down to $16 for Amazon Prime Day. "Literally aged me backwards," one person wrote. "This stuff is AMAZING!!! I look younger than when I started using it, mostly because my oily skin is finally getting the moisture it needed all along."
Shop now: $16 (Originally $23); amazon.com
They add that the texture is fabulously light and spreadable, yet penetrates to deliver soothing relief for acne and inflammation (even bad sunburns, if you're anticipating a summer of sun). Hyperpigmentation, scars, large pores, and wrinkles shrink, and that's just a sample of the properties that've won the Essence 6,000+ five-star ratings. Others count rosacea "dramatically" retreating, their skin tone evening, and dry skin plumping thanks to the "magical snail juice."
"I never figured snail mucin would be something I would allow on my face, but it's magic," another shopper details. "I even use it on my neck along with my face, and my skin is so much smoother and tighter. No more little tiny wrinkles or saggy skin."
The essence is an avowed winner, and it's joined on sale by CosRx's Master Patch Intensives, hydrocolloid acne-suckers that are a glorious 58 percent off for Prime Day. Reviewers with cysts that typically take weeks to leave say that the patches flatten acne overnight, and they can wear them throughout the day without anyone noticing.
In conjunction with the Advanced Snail Mucin, it's only clear skies ahead. Get plumped-up wrinkles, shrunken pimples, and savings galore this Prime Day.
Shop now: $6 (originally $14); amazon.com
Shop More Amazon Prime Day 2021 Deals
- This Growth Serum Transforms Bald and Overplucked Arches Into Bushy Brows — and It's 30% Off Right Now
- Shoppers Say This Anti-Aging Sunscreen Fills in Pores and Fine Lines "Rather Miraculously" — and It's On Sale for Prime Day
- Jennifer Aniston Drinks This Collagen Every Morning For Glowing Skin
- Supermodels Worship This Shampoo for Thick, Glossy Hair
- Celebrities and Twitter Lost It Over This Teddy Coat Last Year — and It's Finally Back
- People With Damaged Hair Are Raving About This Bonding Shampoo for Smoothing Strands
- Angelina Jolie Carried a $5,000 Bag With the 17-Cent Face Mask Trend She's Been Wearing on Repeat
- The Anti-Aging Moisturizer That Reviewers Call "Magic in a Jar" Is Behind So Many Celebs' Flawless Skin at the Met Gala