The Self-Tanner Trusted by Gigi Hadid, Kim Kardashian, and Emily Ratajkowski Is 30% Off for Prime Day
Fake that beach vacation glow that 2020 robbed you of.
Ready your light therapy lamps: Daylight saving ends in mere weeks, which means fewer hours of daylight — and pastier winter skin. While there’s nothing wrong with embracing your natural cold-weather complexion, you can also choose to glow year-round with a DIY self-tanner. Yes, at-home self-tanners can sometimes be a disaster, but St. Tropez’s Self Tan Bronzing Mousse seems to always get it right. And as an added bonus, it’s currently 30 percent off during Amazon Prime Day.
Trusted by A-list celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, Margot Robbie, Emily Ratajkowski, Gigi Hadid, and more, St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse delivers a believable streak-free and stick-free glow in only a minute. The lightweight self-tanner goes on easy and has a mousse-light texture that’s so hydrating, it can last up to 10 days without fading. And when it does fade, it fades evenly, not in patchy chunks.
To use, prep by showering and exfoliating, then apply the formula in sweeping motions from the feet up using a tanning mitt. The built-in bronzer makes it easy to see where you’ve already applied it and ensure even coverage. And thanks to an all-natural tanning agent that’s eco-certified, you can rest easy knowing your natural-looking glow really is natural, just in a different way. Plus, it’s vegan, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and phthalate-free.
St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse
Shop now: $29 (Originally $42); amazon.com
If you’re understandably skeptical of turning yourself into an oompa loompa, let these five-star reviewers ease your worries:
“This stuff is outstanding. I’ve tried every self tanning product ever and this is my permanent go-to,” writes one. “It’s SO quick and easy to apply. I’ve gone to sleep with this stuff on wearing a white tshirt and the tshirt does not get ANY color on it, so I know it doesn’t come off. My tan lasts for about a week, sometimes a little longer.”
“NO streaks, NO orange color, NO weird odor, NO stains left on clothes or sheets!!!” says another. “Let me tell you, I sweat. I don't know why, but I do, especially in my sleep, and there are no white spots or any flaws on my tan after sleeping (and sweating) last night!! I AM IN LOVE!!”
Thanks to Prime Day, you can shop the customer-loved tanner for only $29. Not a Prime member yet? Sign up for your 30-day free trial now to get this product, as well as exclusive deals, two-day free shipping, and more.
More Prime Day Deals Worth Copping
- This Skin-Lifting Moisturizer Visibly Reduces Wrinkles in 7 Days, and It’s 20% Off for Prime Day
- This Early (and Rare) Prime Day Deal on Dyson’s Airwrap Styler Is a Total Steal
- This Famous Mascara Is the Secret to Blake Lively’s Long Lashes and It’s $8 on Amazon for Prime Day
- The Shaping Jeans Oprah Said Make Her ‘Look and Feel One Size Smaller’ Are Already on Sale for Prime Day
- One of Prime Day’s Best Beauty Deals Will Give You a Salon-Quality Blowout From Your Own Bathroom
- You Can Now Shop Cult-Favorite Beauty Brand Clé de Peau Beauté in Amazon Luxury Stores — Here's How
- Nordstrom Is Offering the Absolute Lowest Prices on 2,000 Designer Items, Including Tory Burch and Marc Jacobs
- The 15 Best Face Moisturizers for Various Skin Types, According to a Dermatologist and a Cosmetic Scientist
- Kaia Gerber Wore This Controversial Fall Staple in Place of a Shirt