In Your Bag
In Your Bag
Grace's Kate Spade Bag
- I bought my bag at a sample sale in the Hamptons.
- Scarf: I always, always have a scarf in my bag!
- Red leather envelope: I use this as my walletit carries cash, credit cards, ID and change so well!
- Keychain: I love monogrammed stuff, so the big silver "g" is my favorite.
- Tarte lip gloss in Lois and Clark: I LOVE the red gloss.
- Red planner by Kate Spade: It keeps my life organizedI'd be an absolute MESS without it!
- Cell phone: It's a basic Samsung but I'm dying for the new Blackberry Pearl.
- Kate Spade makeup bag and MAC compact... an oldie but goodie.
Rebecca's Hogan Bag
- Wallet/clutch: I use it as my everyday wallet but it also converts nicely to something I can use by itself in the evening.
- Purell hand sanitizer: I ride the train in NYC every day, enough said.
- Matches: I don't smoke; I collect them so I always have a stash at home for lighting candles. I love candles!
- Extra pair of earrings: Accessories make an outfit, and sometimes I'm running late (ok, always).
- Rosebud salve: Great for dry lips and cuticles!
- Valerie's Secret Weapon: People say I have perfect skinthis is why.
- YSL concealer pen: Perfect for under the eyes and as a browbone highlighter.
Rachel's Louis Vuitton Bag
- Black Coach wallet: In it is some cash, gift cards and change.
- Pink ID holder by Juicy Couture: It was a gift from my mom.
- Lip glosses: There are a trillion in there! I think my favorite is the MAC lipglass.
- Pink RAZR phone: I LOVE it and it never diesmy favorite Coach antenna charm is on it.
- Tide to Go: MANDATORY if you are wearing a lightcolored shirt!
- Starbucks AfterCoffee Gum: Good even if you didn't just have coffee!
- Mini Perfume: It came in an Estaee Lauder gift set. Pleasures Exotic is my favorite scent.
- Mirror: also from Estaee Lauderit has some powder foundation in it.
Polly's Maxximum Bag
I love this suede bag because its eye-popping color brightens my mostly black wardrobe and it's roomy enough to qualify as luggage.
• Backstage passes. I was covering parties and shows during NY fashion week.
• I always feel chic when someone asks for my card and I whip out this Gucci card case. A girl can dream, can't she?
• That's an Emergen-C vitamin powder packet peeking out of my YSL wallet. It saved my health during a crazy week.
• The New York Times. Tuesday's Science section is my fave. I'm a nerd at heart.
• My digital recorder remembers celebrity quotes for me. But I have to confess that when I listened back, I sounded like a total kiss-up interviewing Rachel Bilson.
Jenn's Chanel Bag
- I rely on my giant Chanel CoCo Cabana patent tote to get me from home to work to events and more.
- I carry my digital camera with me at all timesI’m obsessed with snapping candids.
- I adore my glittery pink Swarovski crystalencrusted RAZR cell phone-it has a sweet cherry blossom motif I designed myself!
- A true beauty junkie, I always have a sizable stash of shimmery lip glosses with me for quick touchups.
- I find that my triedand-true classic Louis Vuitton wallet (a gift from my mom) is the ultimate organizer for my credit cards, cash, ID and more.
Erika's Emily The Strange Bag
I'd been eyeing my bag for months and finally bought it. It's so awesome because I can carry EVERYTHING I need!
• Makeup: I love my Estaee Lauder eye shadow compact.
• Red leather clutch: A bargain find at Charlotte Russe-$3!
• Books: I've recently finished Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
• MP3 player: It only has 1 GB of space, but it gets the job done. My favorite band is AFI.
• Keys: Not just for my home, but for my percussion practice rooms.
• Planner: I usually remember what I need to do but writing it down helps.
• Journal: I write as much as I read and practice. I always have a journal on me!
Andrea's Sabina Bag
- My Gucci walletI've had it for years and it's still in good shape. It was a birthday present!
- My key chaina longtime favorite that I bought at Cocinelle in Florence, Italy!
- Ice Breakersmy favorite mints.
- Musthave Bobbi Brown lipstick (rouge a levres).
- A mirror...personalized with my initials.
- My Samsung phonecan't leave home without it!
Grace's Degas Bag
- Dr. Seuss journal
- Bible (always with me)
- Purple and red headbands
- Big blue and small red bows (for the child in me)
- Floral print wallet
- Floralprint handkerchief (I'm a bit old fashioned)
- Pink iPod Nano
- Fender thin picks
- Clear noaluminum deodorant
- Blue comb (with heart handle)
- Key chain that holds the keys to my house, a pocket knife and measuring tape
- And last but not least, heartshaped scissors (I have no idea why they are in there)
Sally's Hello Kitty Bag
I love this bag! I've got so many Hello Kitty things because I work part-time at a Sanrio store.
• A magazine: It’s always a fashion magazine. I happened to get the Your Look magazine that day!
• A pen: It has a green apple topper with a little bunny charm on it.
• Mints and hand sanitizer (for obvious reasons).
• I LOVE long wallets, there's something so chic about them!
• A mini spiral notebook.
• Mascara and mirror.
• Cell phone and keys.
• Band-aid: Gotta have some kind of first-aid, right?
Ivanka Trump’s Armani Bag
Inside her bold purple crocodile bag by Giorgio Armani, the brainy beauty totes a few everyday essentials-like a leather-trimmed Hermaes keychain, her well-worn passport (she's sent it in twice to have additional pages added) and a good book-in this case Burr, a historical novel by Gore Vidal. "I don't like to waste time reading trash. I saw a documentary on the author and picked this up; I'm loving it!" says Trump. Last but not least, she can't leave home without her coveted Chanel lip gloss. "My lips are always chapped-probably from all my yapping-so I'm addicted to lip balms and glosses. I have, like, six in my bag-in similar colors. I just reach in and grab one."
Jem's Baby Phat Bag
• Sephora makeup brush set
• Pink croc embossed leather book for inspirational notes and ideas
• Jessica Simpson's Dessert Beauty perfume in Vanilla Cupcake
• Rhinestone aviators for sunny days
• Colorful scarf and gold hoops
• Tarte cheek stains in Dollface and Tickled
• Pink glitter coin purse for credit cards and ID
• Casmir by Chopard perfume-my signature scent since the age of 15!
• Victoria's Secret Hair Shine Serum and hand and nail cream. Love V.S.
• The latest fashion mag, I only read In Style, People fashion edition and Elle
Megan's Plaid Bag
- My glassesI always have them in my bag, just in case my contacts start to bother me.
- My School IDcan't go to class without it!
- Pencils/HighlightersI have to write with something.
- Cell Phonehave to have my phone.
- Chapstickof course!
- Mint GumI hate bad breath!!!
- Hair brushsomeone got this for me in Japan; it's the perfect size.
- iPodhave to have my music.
Nadia's Coach Bag
• Day planner-I can't function without it. I can't remember everything!
• Lip Stuff-I always have one with me. Vanilla Mint Chapstick is so good.
• Heart rate monitor, hair elastics and iPod for the gym-my iPod has a Juicy Couture holder with a cute little lady but charm-my favorite.
• Keys, phone, wallet, sunglasses (really the essentials).
• Inhaler and eye drops for allergies.
• Purell hand sanitizer for icky places.
• Tide pen-'cause you never know.
• Hand lotion-BBW "look ma new hands"-it has paraffin in it and feels really nice.
• Camera-it's not in there right now cause I'm taking the pickie with it!
Mandy's Louis Vuitton Bag
My Louis holds so much. I have to clean it about once a week.
• Moleskin notebook-great for jotting down ideas.
• Perfume-Hermes Eau de Merveilles. I don't know anyone else who wears it!
• Phone-Sidekick 3
• Sudoku-I do them in class...oops!
• Credit card holder-good for grabbing when I can leave the bag behind.
• Red iPod Nano
• Burt's Bees lip balm, the best ever.
• Lots of pens so I can just grab one without digging.
• Sunglasses-the Denver sun is bright!
• Gum and mints
• Student ID-Movie discounts = fantastic.