Hundreds of Celeb-Approved Skincare Products Are Marked Down at This Secret Sale
Whether you're hoping to get some early holiday shopping done or simply want to stock up on your favorite beauty shelf staples, sales are the absolute best time to do both. It's even better if said sale is under-the-radar — less competition to get the goods, after all.
That's why the not-much-talked about Credo Friends and Family sale is the place to be for the next three days. If you haven't heard of Credo, the retailer exclusively stocks its shelves with nontoxic beauty and skincare brands, all of which make products that are free of ingredients Credo has on its Dirty List. During Credo's once-a-year sale — which will go until Sunday, October 25 — you can get an extra 20 percent off practically every single beauty and skincare product at checkout, no code needed.
If you're unfamiliar with Mara skincare, the Credo sale is the best time to familiarize yourself with the brand, as every product, including Mara's celeb-loved Universal Face Oil, is 20 percent off, which is rare. Other products we're stocking up on include Axiology's highly pigmented vegan lip crayon that won't budge under your mask (we've tried it, as has Alexa Chung); Tower 28's SOS Rescue Spray that's so popular, it once had a 10,000-person waitlist after selling out; the Westman Atelier Lip Suede that Reese Witherspoon, her mom, and her daughter all wear; and Hilary Duff-approved Tata Harper Aromatic Treatment.
Check out all the best skin, hair, and makeup deals hidden in Credo's three-day beauty sale below. Word to the wise: This is a can't-miss opportunity to stock up on gifts for yourself and your beauty-loving friends.
Best Skincare Deals
- Mara Chlorella + Reishi Sea Vitamin C Serum, $77 (Originally $96)
- Goop G.Tox 5 Salt Detox Body Scrub, $32 (Originally $40)
- Osea Blemish Balm, $38 (Originally $48)
- Herbivore Botanicals Lapis Facial Oil, $58 (Originally $72)
- Moon Juice Acid Potion Resurfacing Exfoliator, $34 (Originally $42)
- Tata Harper Purifying Mask, $58 (Originally $72)
- Jenny Patinkin Rose on Rose Face Roller, $30 (Originally $38)
- Sahajan Radiance Serum, $56 (Originally $70)
Best Makeup Deals
- Westman Atelier Lip Suede, $68 (Originally $85)
- Axiology Malibu Magic Lip-to-Lid Trio, $29 (Originally $36)
- Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40, $37 (Originally $46)
- Exa High Fidelity Foundation, $30 (Originally $38)
- Kosas 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow, $22 (Originally $28)
- Tower 28 ShineOn Lip Jelly, $11 (Originally $14)
- WLDKAT Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin A + E Lip Gel, $13 (Originally $16)
Best Haircare Deals
- Nuele Hair Serum, $27 (Originally $34)
- Reverie Milk Anti-Frizz Leave-In Nourishing Treatment, $34 (Originally $42)
- Moon Juice SuperHair Daily Hair Nutrition, $48 (Originally $60)
- Hatch Daily Fortifying Hair Oil, $30 (Originally $38)
- Josh Rosebrook Lift Hair Texture and Volume, $21 (Originally $26)
- The Sneaky Place You Can Find Katie Holmes's Favorite Loafers on Sale
- This Kelly Ripa-Approved Brand Is Majorly Marked Down at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- The Serum That Makes Mature Skin "Feel Like Silk" Is on Sale — but Only for a Few More Days
- Amazon Shoppers Have "No More Dark Circles and Puffiness" After Using These $13 Gold Under-Eye Patches