These 7 Serum-Infused Mascaras Will Help Permanently Lengthen Your Lashes
A mascara infused with a growth serum is a hidden-in-plain-sight solution. You get the va va voom volume, length, and drama of a mascara while also conditioning and depositing treatment onto your lashes to encourage future growth.
As obvious of an answer as it seems, lash growth mascaras are not plentiful. And except for Rimmel's $7 mascara, these products mostly range from $20 to $48. While that initially struck me as being pricey, it is actually the economic choice. A lash serum can cost anywhere from $30 to $155, while a mascara has a wider price range from a few dollars to a hundred dollars. Lash growth maracas combine the two products without being astronomically priced.
Shop Our Favorite Lash Growth Mascaras
- Wander Beauty Upgraded Lashes Treatment Mascara, $26
- BareMinerals Strength and Length Serum-Infused Mascara, $22
- Velour Lashes Pretty Big Deal Peptide and Tubing Mascara, $26
- By Terry Terrybly Growth Booster Mascara, $48
- LashFood Ultra-Rich Volumizing Mascara, $20
- Milk Makeup Kush High Volumizing Mascara, $25
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara, $7 (Originally $9)