Amazon Just Slashed the Prices on Tons of Top-Rated Hair-Styling Tools — but Only for Today
Each day this month, Amazon has been releasing incredible deals on top-rated beauty products. You can shop makeup, skin care, and nail products for less, but today, we hit the hair jackpot. For one day only, brand-name hair-styling tools, including flat irons, curling wands, blow dryers, and hot air brushes, are available at major discounts.
The hair tools sale includes deals from Conair, Revlon, T3, Drybar, and more, so it's a great time to purchase items you've had your eye on, or get a head start on your holiday shopping. And since most of the discounts expire at midnight tonight, be sure to grab your favorites before it's too late.
Shop Hair Tools on Sale
- Bed Head Curlipops Clamp-Free 1-Inch Curling Wand, $16 (Originally $30)
- Infinitipro by Conair Frizz-Free 1-Inch Titanium Ceramic Curling Iron, $14 (Originally $30)
- Infinitipro by Conair Frizz-Free Compact Hair Dryer, $22 (Originally $38)
- Infinitipro by Conair Frizz-Free 1875 Watt 4-in-1 Styling Dryer, $26 (Originally $45)
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush, $22 (Originally $60)
- Hot Tools Signature Series 1.25-Inch Gold Curling Iron/Wand, $35 (Originally $40)
- Drybar The Baby Brush Crush Mini Heated Travel Straightening Brush, $41 (Originally $59)
- Hot Tools Signature Series Ionic 2200 Turbo Ceramic Hair Dryer, $31 (Originally $50)
- GHD Classic Original IV Hair Straightener, $104 (Originally $149)
- T3 Micro T3 Twirl Ceramic 1.25-Inch Professional Curling Iron, $107 (Originally $160)
With more than 9,200 five-star ratings, the Bed Head Curlipops Clamp-Free 1-Inch Curling Wand is clearly a favorite among Amazon shoppers. The now-$16 hair-styling tool goes up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and it comes with a 6-inch swivel cord and a heat-protective glove. It's the perfect size to create loose, voluminous waves in a matter of minutes.
"I am a professional hairstylist and never skimp on my tools or products," a reviewer began. "I purchased [it] because it was a trusted brand at a great price. I love it! I take it back and forth from home to work to use both places. It heats fast and gets hot enough for a good, fast curl. Better than really expensive irons I have used in the past."
Shop now: $16 (Originally $30), amazon.com
If you don't have the Revlon One-Step Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush yet, you're missing out on "a salon-quality blowout in minutes," according to one shopper. The brush has an oval-shaped head that lifts your hair at the roots and leaves it smooth and shiny. It has three heat and speed settings, and it's made with a combination of hard and soft bristles to prevent tangling or damage.
"This thing is magical," a second shopper wrote. "No more struggling with a heavy dryer and a circular brush to get volume only on the ends. This product allows me to easily get a textured, dimensional look in half the time."
Shop now: $22 (Originally $60), amazon.com
For those of you who prefer a traditional blow dryer, the Hot Tools Signature Series Ionic 2200 Turbo Ceramic Hair Dryer is a top-rated option that's on sale. It's made from ceramic to prevent frizz, and it has three heat and speed settings each. The dryer comes with a narrow attachment for straight blowouts and a diffuser attachment for curly hair.
"As a curly-haired person, I have tried many hair dryers without any satisfaction until now," a reviewer said. "This one is perfection. Curls are frizz free and hold all day!"
Shop now: $31 (Originally $50), amazon.com
Before these epic deals end tonight, be sure to grab a new hair tool or two, and check out Amazon's entire Holiday Beauty Haul sale event for even more savings.