10 Top-Rated Pore Strips That Actually Work, According to Thousands of Reviews
There are thousands of at-home skincare treatments on the market, but none are quite as satisfying as pore strips. Unlike masks, serums, and creams, which take time to work, these handy products give you instant results.
These strips will remove dirt, oil, and dead skin cells without doing any damage, making them a safer alternative to removing blackheads by squeezing pores. However, certain pore strips can be irritating, so it's important to figure out which one will work best for your skin's needs.
If your pores need a deep cleaning, you should look for options that have ingredients like activated charcoal or witch hazel that remove bacteria. While people who have large pores should opt for oil-absorbing strips that are formulated to shrink the appearance of pores when they are done cleaning them.
And it's not just the ingredients you should pay attention to; you should consider the shape and size of the pore strips, too. While most strips are designed for the bridge of your nose, there are some oversized options that will cover the area in between your eyebrows as well. And if you're looking to remove blackheads and clogged pores on your chin or forehead, consider a set that has strips specially designed to fit on each part of your face.
To help you decide which pore strips are actually worth your money, we turned to reviews from real shoppers who have used these skincare essentials for themselves. From affordable pore strips to charcoal-infused options to three-step sets, we've rounded up 10 top-rated pore strips that customers say actually work. Keep reading to shop them all.
These are the best pore strips to buy:
- Best-Rated Option: Biore The Original Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
- Best for Large Pores: Peace Out Pore Treatment Strips
- Best Set for Entire Face: Pacifica Cosmic Vanish Pore Strips
- Best Three-Step System: TonyMoly Strawberry Nose Pack
- Best Charcoal Option: Biore Charcoal Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
- Best for Tighter Pores: Biore Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Strips
- Best Affordable Option: Starface Lift Off Pore Strips
- Best Deep-Cleaning Option: Formula 10.0.6 Down to the Pore Strips Pack
- Best Hypoallergenic Option: Jolvka Blackhead Pore Strips
- Best Oversized Option: TonyMoly Tako Pore One Shot Nose Pack