Last night marked one of fashion's biggest nights of the year: the 2021 CFDA Fashion Awards. The stars showed up in bold looks on the red carpet, wearing designs from the industry's best, some of whom were also being honored during the ceremony. This year, Zendaya made history as the youngest to ever receive the Fashion Icon Award, a deserved honor based on her year of show-stopping looks. Christopher John Rogers took home the coveted American Womenswear Designer of the Year Award, while Dapper Dan receiving the Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award. The evening's festivities were hosted by actress Emily Blunt at the The Pool Room in Manhattan. RELATED: The Best Looks from the 2021 LACMA Art + Film Gala After last year's awards were cancelled due to the pandemic, we've been counting down to this moment all year. Here, we rounded up the best-dressed attendees at the 2021 CFDA Awards.
More CFDA Awards
- 4 CFDA Nominees Discuss How Inclusion Plays a Role In Their Process
- Daily Beauty Buzz: Priyanka Chopra’s Gold Eye Makeup
- Gabrielle Union Reveals Kirsten Dunst Introduced Her to This Fashion Designer
- Meg Ryan Proves She’s Ageless on the CFDA Awards Red Carpet
- The CFDA Fashion Awards Pay Tribute to Style, Artistry, and Wokeness