With winter in full swing and temperatures dipping in the mid 20s, your wedding can quickly turn from "a winter wonderland" to "the event that gave everyone a cold." And that's not a good thing that neither you nor your bridesmaids should remember it by.
And since you are the bride and have pretty much control over what your bridal party will wear on your most special day, let them pick a long-sleeved dress that will keep them warm without compromising style.
VIDEO: 21 Bridesmaids Dresses You Can Absolutely Wear Again
If you are getting hitched at a snowy destination and are considering an outdoors photo shoot, asking your bridal party to brave the cold in a cute strapless dress is probably torture. And if everyone wears their jackets, you are going for a mismatched look, and not the good kind.
Long-sleeve dresses can be incredibly chic. Who wouldn't love a dramatic floor-sweeping velvet gown or a sparkling sequined number? Scroll down to see ten glamorous options your bridesmaids will absolutely love.
1. TFNC WEDDING Long Sleeve Midi Dress With Pleated Skirt
2. Maya Long Sleeved Maxi Dress with Delicate Sequin and Tulle Skirt
3. Watters Donna Luxe Chiffon Surplice A-Line Gown
4. BHLDN Makena Dress
5. Needle & Thread MIramar Dress
6. Cachet Sequin V-neck Gown
7. ML Monique Lhuillier Embellished Rose Dress
8. Lauren Ralph Lauren Pleated Velvet Gown
9. Adrianna Papell Sequin Mesh Gown
10. Reformation Milan Dress