It was a big night for our favorite zombie hunters! The fifth season of The Walking Dead premiered last night in Los Angeles, and we had an all-access pass thanks to Sonequa Martin-Green. The actress, who plays Sasha on the show, documented her night from start to finish, sharing everything from limo selfies to after-party antics, plus much more.
We had Martin-Green take over our Instagram for the evening as well, but she sent along so many fabulous premiere-night photos we couldn't keep them all to ourselves! Scroll down to see what went down at the premiere.
1. Now that's a great lineup of accessories! "Ahhh shoes, shoes, shoes. And jewelry. And clutches. Yes please."
2. "Decision time, let's do this!"
3. No premiere is complete without a great glam squad: "Time to get ready! Gotta love double teaming, these ladies are rockin' it."
4. "Ok let me be still, lol."
5. She's on her way! "Me and hubby. He's looking extra dapper per usual."
6. Let the fun begin! "Just arrived. My lovely manager Mike Smith was there to greet me with welcome arms!"
7. The entire cast lines up for a big group photo, including creator Robert Kirkman, who looks on from the sidelines. "TWD family."
8. Forget the gents, The Walking Dead ladies need a picture. "My stunning, talented ladies."
9. "After party son! 2 entrances, one scary, one not. We did it big and took the scary way in to get a jump start on that maze, haha!"
Season 5 of The Walking Dead premieres on AMC next Sunday, Oct. 12, at 9 ET.