While the big game may take center stage during the Super Bowl, the ads come in at a close second. In fact, the Super Bowl may be the only time of year where we not only watch the commercials, we actually look forward to them. And it's safe to say that the 2015 crop featured some of the best ads yet. From Mindy Kaling’s Nationwide Insurance spot to the always adorable Budweiser puppy, see our favorite commercials from the Super Bowl XLIX below.
1. Walking through a carwash? Check. Eating ice cream in the grocery store? Check. Kissing Matt Damon? Almost. In this commercial for Nationwide, Kaling tries to figure out if she's invisible by acting out her wildest fantasies:
2. Beauty and a sense of humor! Watch Kim Kardashian poke fun at herself and her countless selfies in this ad for T-Mobile:
3. Continuing its canine-themed tradition, Budweiser's 2015 commercial featured a labrador puppy that gets lost and find its way back home with the help of its horse friends. Aw!
4. In this ad for the mobile game Clash of Clans, Liam Neeson perfectly embodies the rage that every gamer feels when they lose.
5. What does "like a girl" mean to you? Always created this extremely powerful video that will have you thinking twice before you use the phrase as an insult:
6. Who knew Jeff Bridges was so concerned with how well we sleep? For Squarespace's 2015 commercial, the actor hums one of the songs from his Sleeping Tapes album, which he sells with his Squarespace website:
7. Snickers gives its "You're not you when you're hungry" riff the retro treatment in this ad that includes Marcia and Jan Brady and their parents as well as Danny Trejo and Steve Buscemi: