Last night, the social media sphere was abuzz with all things #Emmys (naturally!), and thanks to our partnership with Facebook, we have the scoop on who dominated the digital conversations on Facebook. Using the Red Carpet Talk Meter, we gauged the chatter around the show, and worked through the night to have all the information on what you loved most according to your status updates and comments!
The most buzzed-about fashion term of the night was "red dress," which is not surprising as the hue swept the carpet, while the glittering diamonds that adorned the stars had you chattering in terms of jewelry. However, those weren't the only things that made the Emmys trending all night long. Scroll down to get the scoop on the most gabbed about gowns, the most popular hairstyles, and the buzziest designers, along with a map that shows you which nominees were the talk of the United States.
Most Buzzed About Dresses:
1. Julia Roberts in Elie Saab: Our September cover girl truly wowed in a midnight blue minidress, which was fully embroidered with stones and pearls, and featured a peplum waist encrusted with Swarovski crystals.
3. Kerry Washington in Prada: The Scandal actress looked magnificent in the orange column gown, which showed off just the right amount of leg.
Most Buzzed About Hair:
Most Buzzed About Designers:
1. Versace: Gwen Stefani's silver dress made quite the impression thanks to its sparkly nature and peek-a-boo detailing.
3. Zac Posen: Heidi Klum, Lucy Liu, and Anna Chlumsky all wore the designer, who was also one of the night's attendees.
4. Elie Saab: Julia Roberts and Halle Berry both wowed in the gowns by the designer, and two of the night's best dressed.
5. Christian Siriano: Sarah Hyland made the midi trend look oh-so-chic in a gorgeous color block ensemble by the designer.
But that's not all! Check out these maps that show which nominees people around the country couldn't stop talking about the week leading up to the show.
Kerry Washington and Robin Wright were the two most buzzed about, while Claire Danes dominated the conversation in South Dakota.
Melissa McCarthy completely took over the comedy conversation thanks to her big nod for Mike & Molly.