Weren't able to make it to the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in Paris? We have got you covered.
Aside from models Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, Martha Hunt, Kendall Jenner, Joan Smalls, Gigi Hadid, Irina Shayk, Elsa Hosk, Bella Hadid, Lily Donaldson, Jasmine Tookes, Taylor Hill, and more making a series of sexy appearances on the runway in dazzling ensembles and a slew of amazing performances by Lady Gaga, The Weeknd, and Bruno Mars, there were plenty of unseen juicy moments that went down behind-the-scenes—and we are listing them out right here so you can get in the know.
VIDEO: 15 Unforgettable Looks from This Year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
From Mother Monster ditching her towering platform boots to Bella's awkward onstage run-in with ex-boyfriend The Weeknd and the massive amount of applause for catwalk queen Kendall, scroll down to check out everything you might have missed.
Tune in to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show when it airs Dec. 5 at 10 p.m. ET on CBS.
1. Lady Gaga Immediately Ditched Her Shoes After Her First PerformanceAfter Mother Monster sang her first hit, she walked offstage at the front of the runway and immediately took off her giant platform boots, handed them to a bodyguard, gave Yolanda Hadid a hug, and then she exited the scene.
2. The Weeknd Reunited with Yolanda Hadid
After The Weeknd performed, he ran over to give Yolanda Hadid—who happens to be the mom of his ex-girlfriend Bella Hadid—a big hug. The audience was a bit taken back, and gasped before clapping.
3. Bella Hadid and The Weeknd Came Face-to-Face on the Runway
The exes, who recently ended their long-running relationship, had a very awkward run-in on the catwalk—and everyone in the room could feel the tension.
4. The Next Angel Might Just Be Lady GagaAfter an epic second performance, the "Perfect Illusion" singer put on a leather jacket and angel wings and walked off of the stage.
5. Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Garnered Some Major Applause
The crowd went the most wild when the model best friends strutted down the runway.
6. Lady Gaga Owned the Night
While the audience was excited to see The Weeknd and Bruno Mars perform, it was Lady Gaga herself that had all the attendees grooving in their seats.