If you follow Taylor Swift and her many pals on Instagram chances are you know that when they get together baking is often involved, and the Fourth of July weekend was no exception! Swift and her many friends, which included Lena Dunham, Jessica Szhor, Jaime King, and more, gathered at her Rhode Island residence for a weekend filled with fun in the sun and some patriotic baking, of course.
Swift, King, and pal Amanda Griffith whipped up Ina Garten's traditional flag cake—a recipe the celebrity chef posted on her Facebook page just days earlier. "Look @inagarten!!!! We wish you were here!" Swift captioned the photo (above). However, that's not all she had in store. Later that weekend, Swift showed off her baking skills by posting a photo of a very delicious-looking apple pie:
Her sweet treat take over of our Instagram feeds this weekend made us recall past occasions of Swift making us hungry with her delicious-looking desserts.
Scroll down to see the times Swift and her friends have gone on a baking frenzy.
1. Kelly Osbourne and Swift had a girl night in. "You guys have no idea how good Taylor is at cooking! #shocked," she captioned.
2. The final results? Yummy whoopie pies.
3. Hailee Steinfeld joined the singer for a day of Holiday baking.
4. No baking day would be complete without some crafts, too.
5. "Days off are for......" Swift captioned the photo of freshly baked cookies.
6. Though no photos of food were revealed, Swift and the Barefoot Contessa, Ina Garten, had a day filled with cooking!