A longer version of the anxiously anticipated Eclipse trailer was released this morning—just a short peek at the third installment of the The Twilight Saga. Here are the top 5 reasons why we can't wait for Eclipse:
1. The intensified love triangle: True fanatics like us are dying to see the tent scene. As Taylor Lautner told Yahoo! Movies, "Twilight develops Edward and Bella’s relationship. New Moon develops Jacob and Bella’s. And the three of them are physically together in Eclipse, which is really really fun because these two guys who hate each other, who are mortal enemies, are forced to join forces to protect the girl they love.”
2. The meadow battle: It will be epic. Enough said.
3. More Volturi: The new coven of five stole the screen in New Moon and with Victoria’s army of newborn vampires on the loose, we can’t wait to see what happens in Eclipse.
4. Bella’s wedding dress: Oh, to see a glimpse of the dress! We’re hoping the film will follow the book so we can get a sneak peek before her wedding in Breaking Dawn. In the meantime, see what some of our favorite designers envision for her gown.
5. Bryce Dallas Howard: While we’re sad to see Rachel Lefevre leave the Twilight Saga cast, we’re looking forward to seeing an evil side of Howard in Eclipse. "It's awfully juicy to play a villain," Howard told MTV. “Rachelle had done a really exquisite job creating Victoria. It was really important to base all of my work on that. She set a very high bar, and I wanted to reach for that."