Every season without fail, we swoon over Tom Ford's gorgeous runway show at London Fashion Week, including his latest spring 2015 collection. While we can't make the luxe wardrobe pieces ours until next year, we're recreating the beautiful makeup look before we hit the town tonight.
Using singer Chrissie Hynde as her muse, the lead makeup artist for the show, Charlotte Tilbury, drew references from '70s-era rock and roll glamour to create the sexy, smudgy eye paired with a clean complexion and a nude lip. Follow these five steps, to get the look!
1. After prepping each model's skin with a layer of moisturizer and Tom Ford's Illuminating Primer ($74; tomford.com), Tilbury evened out the complexion with the Traceless Cream Foundation Stick ($80; tomford.com) and touched up individual areas with the Correcting Pen ($44; tomford.com).
2. In lieu of a pop-of-color blush or a defined contour, she formed a well-groomed brow to frame the face, defining each girl's arches with the Tom Ford Brow Sculptor ($44; tomford.com).
3. Moving on to the sultry, smoked-out shadow, Tilbury ran Tom Ford's Eye Defining Pencil in Onyx ($36; tomford.com) along the top and bottom lashes, continuing the color on the inner waterline, then applied the yet-to-be-released Cream Color for Eyes in Spring 2015 (available February 2015; fora similar effect, try Tom Ford's Eye Quad in Titanium Smoke, $79; tomford.com) all over the lids.
4. A few coats of the Extreme Mascara ($44; tomford.com) gave the lashes extra definition.
5. As a finishing touch, Tilbury applied the Lip Color in Vanilla Suede ($50; tomford.com) for a standout nude to balance the dramatic eye.