The Royals just wrapped up its second season with a shocking plot twist on Sunday—and as we said hello to Prince Robert (yay!), we prepared to say goodbye to our favorite fictional monarchy as we await its sure-to-be scandalous third season. But luckily for us, the E! series had one last surprise in store before its hiatus fully sets in: a 13-song soundtrack.
Released on iTunes today, the mix of melodies features songs from the show’s first two seasons, with emotional indie tracks like Pete Yorn’s “Summer Was a Day” and grungier sounds like Wolf Alice’s “Giant Peach.” It’s enough to hold you over until the show’s return, and—perhaps most importantly—it’ll have you channeling your inner Princess Eleanor from the moment you press play. Check out the full tracklist below.
1. "Giant Peach" by Wolf Alice
2. "Fever to the Form" by Nick Mulvey
3. "The Breach" by Dustin Tebbut
4. "Light Up the Dark" by Gabrielle Aplin
5. "Yours to Shake" by Greylag
6. "Symphony" by Charlotte OC
7. "Bounce" by Brasstronaut
8. "Summer Was a Day" by Pete Yorn
9. "Don't Stop" by Kid Karate
10. "Bow & Arrow" by Little May
11. "Kingdom Fall" by Claire Wyndham
12. "Half Light" by Banners
13. "When You Break" by Bear's Den