1. Where do you go for a drink in between shows?
Honestly, it usually depends where the next show is, but I stumbled upon Pepe Giallo last season—the restaurant has the cutest secret garden in the back!
2. What's the landmark you never fail to Insta'?
Those who know me know I'm not the biggest Instagrammer (shocker, I know), but let's say I was one, I'd 'gram the sight of all the photogs at the end of the runway (aka the photo pit). It always mesmerizes me. It looks like some sort of crazy aerobic balance. Sorry, that's not a landmark—I think landmarks are for tourists. Ha.
4. What's your favorite place to grab dinner?
Santina is currently at the top of my list.
5. Which place serves the best coffee?
Blue Bottle—I'm not a big coffee drinker, but even I can't resist their iced coffee (it has added sugar!).
6. What's the night spot to see and be seen?
I don't know if this is necessarily that trendy, but I love Kinfolk 94—the music and the architecture make for a good combo.
7. What's the best way to spend an afternoon off?
For someone who spends so much of my time racing around the city, I always love the idea of staying put, doing yoga and walking around Brooklyn Heights (where I recently moved), though that rarely happens.