New York Fashion Week kicks off tomorrow, and designers are making it easy for you to feel like you have a front row seat. Marc Jacobs, Diane von Furstenberg and Jason Wu are just a few of the designers that plan to livestream their Spring 2012 collections, straight from the runway to your computer screen. Click through to see which labels are livestreaming their runway shows, plus details on where and when (in Eastern Standard Time) to find them online.
Thursday, September 8
• 10am: BCBG Max Azria at BCBGMaxAzriaGroup.com
Tuesday, September 13
• 11am: Vera Wang at Youtube.com/LiveRunway
• 2pm: Herve Leger by Max Azria at Youtube.com/LiveRunway
• 4pm: Marc by Marc Jacobs at Live.MarcJacobs.com
• 6pm: Oscar de la Renta at Style.com/live
• 8pm: Narciso Rodriguez at Youtube.com/LiveRunway
Wednesday, September 14
• 8pm: Proenza Schouler at Style.com/live
MORE FASHION WEEK:
• Designer Q&A: Who is Your Favorite Celebrity?
• Celebrities: My First Fashion Show Was…
• Front Row Star Favorites From Fall 2011 Fashion Week
• The Secrets Behind Designer Inspirations