Milan Fashion Week kicked off today, and designers are making it easy for you to feel like you have a front row seat. Salvatore Ferragamo, Versace and Armani are just a few of the labels that plan to livestream their Spring 2012 collections, straight from the runway to your computer screen. Click through to see which labels are livestreaming their runway shows, plus details on where and when (in Eastern Standard Time) to find them online.
Friday, September 23
• 1pm: Versace at NowFashion.com
Monday, September 29
• 4:30am: Giorgio Armani at NowFashion.com
MORE FASHION WEEK:
• Designer Q&A: Who is Your Favorite Celebrity?
• Celebrities: My First Fashion Show Was…
• Front Row Star Favorites From Fall 2011 Fashion Week
• The Secrets Behind Designer Inspirations