Happy birthday, Liam Hemsworth! The 26-year-old star made his way into our hearts when he starred alongside Miley Cyrus in the Nicholas Sparks novel-turned-film The Last Song. His hunky portrayal of Gale in The Hunger Games franchise ignited a nationwide debate (Team Gale or Team Peeta?), and his hot performance alongside Kate Winslet in The Dressmaker solidified his heartthrob status.
So what’s next for this sexy star? Mark your calendars to see him as a Texas ranger in By Way of Helena and the sci-fi film Independence Day: Resurgence. You can also expect to see his social media presence grow: The hunk joined Instagram last August, and has since been sharing snaps of his close-knit family, adorable dogs and tight bond with his Hunger Games cast.
Keep scrolling to see his most “aw”-worthy pics!
1. When he called his brothers his "best mates":
2. When he shared an emotional goodbye with the cast of The Hunger Games:
3. When he posed with his new rescue pup (and named her Dora the Explorer):
4. When he gazed lovingly into his dog's eyes:
5. When he took a family selfie at the premiere of his movie, The Dressmaker:
6. When he babysat big brother Chris Hemsworth's adorable kids:
7. When he took a picture with the "best mum in the world":
8. When he and brother Chris looked dapper in suits and sunnies:
9. When he managed to make the same exact face as his pup:
10. And when he called Miss Piggy "the most beautiful girl in the world":